Toronto Fly Condos | ?m | 24s | Empire | Graziani + Corazza

Christ, now it's stuck in my head.

At the time, I transcribed all the lyrics into the Zip thread. Should still be there somewhere...

I don't think he understood the Zip Condos reference. The Fly condos website is the Ritz compared to what Zip Condos used to be. You can do the zip, you can do the zag!

I was referring to what you do to a fly...

Saw this quote in another thread somewhere and it reminded me of the people defending that building at front/spadina:

"...a brain-dead hipster intelligentsia that views the shabby and decrepit as 'having character' and celebrates the mediocre"

Saw this quote in another thread somewhere and it reminded me of the people defending that building at front/spadina:

"...a brain-dead hipster intelligentsia that views the shabby and decrepit as 'having character' and celebrates the mediocre"

...and yet the "brain-dead" intelligentsia weren't the ones that needed to copy and paste someone else's words to express their own feelings.

Eliminate the parking lot and clean up the exterior, and it'd be a fine building.

ahahah, I saw this post in another thread and it reminded me of you:
I am a complete jackass who needs to be banned ASAP!

Yes, brilliant. Because we were all of the opinion that this building should be left alone in its current state of disrepair, spraypaint and all.

I'm serious, take the 30-second walk up to King Street and tell me this building wouldn't clean up just as nice. Nearly identical buildings have attracted highly upscale retailers like Design Within Reach, Calphalon, Casa Cucine..

Edit: there's actually an architecture firm on the south west corner of Wellington and Spadina, which is a very similar building and practically across the street from this building.

Including her, I guess
winners-zeidler.jpg

I guess she's more your style
dupre2.jpg

At the time, I transcribed all the lyrics into the Zip thread. Should still be there somewhere...

I did that search with no success before you even mentioned it. I was going to post the lyrics all over again. I guess that thread was lost in either the old forum data loss or in the conversion. It isn't even in the master development list.

adma said:
I was referring to what you do to a fly...

I missed the zipper reference. I wonder if they will find a way to work that meaning of fly into the marketing material.

More Info

Does anybody have more info on this? Is empire communities a reputable builder?

Thanks...

Back