Toronto Festival Tower and tiff Bell Lightbox | 156.96m | 42s | Daniels | KPMB

^^agreed. Skyline shots like that are good for context especially for those who don't always get to see the city from that perspective. The fact that the shot shows the entire skyline is a bonus. Thanks for that UD.

kristopher, if you don't like UD's shot, maybe you'll like mine better!! - sorry that you're so picky about the pictures.

sany1367.jpg

Its a little closer to the action, for more presepective and context.

btw UD's shot is amazing I spent a good deal of time last night on my phone just staring at it, as I was down on church gettin' all into pride celebrations...

very nice

I got no problem with urbandreamers shot, you can see that festival is a pretty important player in that shot and the skyline...

I'm not sure if it's been posted but the lights were on the Bell Lightbox yesterday.

Sorry about the crappy Blackberry evening pics

bell-lightbox-20100703-1_1278289519.jpg

bell-lightbox-20100703-3_1278289522.jpg

Ya the lights have been on a while. I think someone posted pics way back somewhere. There is something new though that was lit up last week. I gotta take pics or video of it.

great work crimsondesigns ... thank you for the beautifully done time lapse video ... very informative and cool to see the 'quick' dismantling of the crane in a 'mere' 2 minutes :cool:

Back