Toronto Ellie Condos | 105.76m | 31s | G Group | Kirkor Architects

I'm a little bit shocked at how 'ok' the tower turned out...

Just in case you do want to register a critique, there is this questionably executed diagonal stripe across the office building.

IMG_6423.jpg
IMG_6424.jpg

I'm sure it will be fixed up soon enough, but, y'know, this is UrbanToronto, and we gotta poke a little fun… or worse!

What is the estimated completion date for this project? So sick of walking through the feces covered sidewalk...

What is the estimated completion date for this project? So sick of walking through the feces covered sidewalk...
Outside of this coming off as bit of a non-sequitur...but what feces are we talking about? Dogs? Pigeons? Raccoons? And how would this completed project stop them from pooping there?

Just in case you do want to register a critique, there is this questionably executed diagonal stripe across the office build. I'm sure it will be fixed up soon enough, but, y'know, this is UrbanToronto, and we gotta poke a little fun… or worse!

It's going to be removed and redone, but it'll happen later, when all the exterior work is done off the swingstages. That's just the mounting bracket, too. Finish panels to come. It'll look like that in the meantime though.

Does anyone know if this building will have an led light decoration on top of its residential podium (kinda like the aura led lights) i personally think NYCC need something like this for its skyline

Anybody have recent pictures of the building?
Also, anyone has an idea of the approximate initial interim occupancy date for the first few floors as well as the closing date (construction completion date)?

Back