Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

February 17th, update (30 Roehampton can be seen in the background)

IMG_20150217_081053.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150217_081053.jpg
    IMG_20150217_081053.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,788
From 16th floor of Yonge Eglinton Square.

Nice shot from above, Ed! Really helps get a perspective of how much future density we are looking at here. Also wondering how long it will be before someone starts to put together an assembly on those retail units directly to the north of the south E condos tower. Not long is my guess.

Also, please someone change the second tower to 34 floors, rather than 36. Source is the last city document when they incorporated 31 Roehampton in to the development.

We are expecting another application for the north building now that 31 Roehampton has been incorporated. AFAIK the building is going through a total redesign.

Nice shot from above, Ed! Really helps get a perspective of how much future density we are looking at here. Also wondering how long it will be before someone starts to put together an assembly on those retail units directly to the north of the south E condos tower. Not long is my guess.

Also, please someone change the second tower to 34 floors, rather than 36. Source is the last city document when they incorporated 31 Roehampton in to the development.

I'm actually glad they're leaving the retail there, and hope they stay. That's one of the reasons I liked this project.

Getting ready for demolition.
Not sure about the timeline, but I am not going to be able to take photos in the next few weeks, so if you are in the neighborhood, please do.

ECFeb22.jpg

Attachments

• ECFeb22.jpg
    ECFeb22.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,230
Amazing to think what this corner will be like in a few years after E is completed along with the Eglinton line. Massive change.

Windows are being removed in preparation for demolition:

EC1.jpg

Attachments

• EC1.jpg
    EC1.jpg
    550.5 KB · Views: 2,022

Back