Toronto Eau du Soleil Condos | 227.98m | 66s | Empire | Richmond Architects

I heard that the taller tower will be in the back row. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think there will be many lakeview units because Ocean Club's larger tower will be in the way. Unless you purchase a unit on the 40th floor or higher, you won't be seeing much.

But then again Eau du Soleil is not beside Ocean Club. It's beside what has been renamed Jade Waterfront. (see post #60 on page 4 of this thread)

We don't know the site plan for Eau yet, so it's too early to declare that there won't be many lakeview units down here, on the lake.

But then again Eau du Soleil is not beside Ocean Club. It's beside what has been renamed Jade Waterfront. (see post #60 on page 4 of this thread)

We don't know the site plan for Eau yet, so it's too early to declare that there won't be many lakeview units down here, on the lake.

I am positive that the builder will do it's best to capitalize on it's waterfront investment by making sure they maximize the number of those premium units. Judging from the picture, they'll stagger the buildings to get views for both buildings. Also both the south and east sides of the building will have the possibility of city views.

Not sure if this was posted by OP (image links dead in post #1) or if I was allowed to "borrow" this image. 42, delete it if I'm not. Cheers
original.jpg

hmmm...urbandreamer is suggesting on twitter..that an announcement is imminent...

Also....from his twitter today....2183 L S Blvd W to be 2 condo towers, 1178 units sharing a podium with CRU (?)

..that's a lot of units....:cool:

Last edited:
hmmm...urbandreamer is suggesting on twitter..that an announcement is imminent...

Also....from his twitter today....2183 L S Blvd W to be 2 condo towers, 1178 units sharing a podium with CRU (?)

.that's a lot of units....:cool:

Its also been posted on the city planning website with no floor count:confused:

2183 LAKE SHORE BLVD W

OPA / Rezoning 11 301234 WET 06 OZ Ward 06
- Etob. York Oct 28, 2011 --- --- --- ---

Proposal to construct mixed use develpment consisting of two towers residential condominium apartment buildings having 1,178 condominium unit, with a common podium and commercial component on a ground floor.

Hmm..on two buildings, 148 units less than 90 Harbour street,

Last edited:
Wow that's a hell of a lot of units! This is going to be monstrously tall.

I'm so excited about potentially seeing the renderings tomorrow. I hope UD is right.

just to clarify AG's post....and with numbers from Interchange 42's post on the 90 Harbour thread....

90 Harbour = 1426 units spread out over 140 storeys....= about 10 per floor ....therefore...

Eau du Soleil = 1178 units at about 10 per floor equals about 110 storeys? could be 2 55S towers, but the 2 towers are not supposed to be equal height..

Back