Toronto Discovery at Concord Park Place | ?m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

So any future land purchases will have to be called Concord Boardwalk - thus doubling all rents.

Until they build that hotel, quintupling the rents.

Included in your purchase - take a ride on the Sheppard Subway. If you pass, "GO", our signature building, collect $200 rebate. Or you might land Free Parking.

Perfect for those names of local buildings. The affordable housing building will be light blue glass and called Baltic.

Park Place!?! Park Place? You have got to be kidding!! ... but then again after turning to famous art works (i.e. Mona Lisa) and slapping the names of other cities (i.e. London, Chicago) on our condos then I suppose using board games is the next logical step??

Either way I'm looking forward to see if this simply becomes a City Place sequel or actually something, architecturally speaking, significantly different.

Condo names are sorely lacking these days.

But on the heels of "CityPlace", "ParkPlace" is probably better than "BurbPlace", "SuburbPlace", "TownPlace" or "VillagePlace".

Aww, no IKEAville?

I'd wonder if ParkPlace's future residents will be more at home on Mediterranean Avenue or Pacific Avenue, but then I'd have to go to Jail.

No Oriole nuthin'? There goes another historic moniker into the dustbin.

One has to wonder if that is just inflation, etc., and things will be no better or no worse than City Place.

Concord Regent Park Place?

lol.

But it may turn into such a ghetto someday. I wonder if they've learned lessons from cityplace and will improve on the landscaping, details and urban density and architecture. Wouldn't that be ironic: NY gets the dense "urban" cityplace while downtown gets the suburban cityplace?

Back