Toronto Cumberland Square | 253.92m | 75s | KingSett Capital | Giannone Petricone

Where did the rumours of just one tower come from? That's the second time I've heard that, but no source has been given. I really liked the renderings that came out a while ago for the two towers, but also heard that there was some opposition to the height of the proposal from the Pilot bar and perhaps others. Scaling it back to just one tower would suggest that the tower would be taller than either of the two originally proposed, which would seem to make the height thing worse, not better.

This one's been quiet lately, and I have no idea if he is even talking about the Cumberland Terrace site, but urbandreamer, who has either gone off the deep end, or is actually getting some scoops lately, today posted an interesting tweet:

Reason #1067 I want the condo market to remain strong: Bay & Cumberland: Look way way way way up.

and not 50 Bloor W or 27 Yorkville? :confused:

Last edited:
By the time the purported stash of papers listing secret supertalls (Project Anne Rand) got to you lots of people were in on it. If you really know anything you could certainly provide some details without 'causing lots of people to lose their jobs'.

Opposition from the Pilot Bar. Too funny.

Funny? If you ran a business such as The Pilot, you'd probably scream bloody murder for the interruptions of (likely) 4 years. The Pilot is a great place, btw -- live jazz. Go there some time if you like music. Cities are about bars with live music, as much as for skyscrapers. I think I'll side with The Pilot.

By the time the purported stash of papers listing secret supertalls (Project Anne Rand) got to you lots of people were in on it. If you really know anything you could certainly provide some details without 'causing lots of people to lose their jobs'.

here here.

Guessing games again? Dammit UD cant you just type the information you know instead of dragging it out. just tell me!!! arrghh!

Back