Toronto Cube Lofts | ?m | 6s | Neilas | RAW Design

6 Dec 2011--shockingly, a 30-something couple coming out of the restaurant across the street from Cube said "it's too tall!" Bizarre, as I think 6s for this area is perfect!

010cubelofts.jpg

Any news? It looks like work has been suspended... no one has been on site the three times I've walked by.

What a disaster, for something this size it should have been completed 1-2 years ago. These guys better get their act together...

Last edited:
That's a sharp looking face. This will be a nice little building whenever they get around to finishing it.

5nine Project Management has taken over construction and are in the (slow) process of restarting and finishing this thing.

The pace of work on this project is disgraceful. I feel truly sorry for all who bought in this building. What are we on, year 6 now?

I think (or hope) it will be well worth the wait and the finish of construction won't be compromised with the troubles they have been experiencing. I look forward to seeing the finish product.

Those who bought as an investment are probably not complaining.

The pace of work on this project is disgraceful. I feel truly sorry for all who bought in this building. What are we on, year 6 now?

don't feel sorry for them - when you buy a condo, aside from the down payment you don't owe anything until you're occupying your unit. so they put, say, $40K down and in the mean time the value of their property has gone wayyyyy up - yet they can invest the money that would have gone into their mortgage payments into other gains-producing investments. It's a pretty amazing deal, when you think about it! For investors, that is - not those wanting to live in the place, then it's just a pain (but with financial benefits)

I think (or hope) it will be well worth the wait and the finish of construction won't be compromised with the troubles they have been experiencing.

Aw, that's nice, so optimistic :)

LoL, the slowest 6 storey build of all time.......first proposed in early 2007 and broke ground in March-2009
Here we are, almost 4 years later and it is still not finished...Crazy:eek:

Back