Toronto CityPlace Puente de Luz Bridge | ?m | ?s | Concord Adex | Francisco Gazitua

For now it looks like the wires on top are decorative.

IXxGG.jpg

Agree. I can't see how those would ever be loadbearing wires.

That rendering is funny, the ramp is now opposit of what's shown there. It runs towards us, not away.

That's what you find funny about the render? Look at how the bridge balances on the half wall. I'm no engineer but that doesn't look very sturdy.

Try to get some shots from my GO Train today, but was traveling too fast to get close up shots.

You need to add the squirrels to the list.

I hope they plan to replace that ugly fence that runs along Front Street. Couldn't we have something just a little bit more attractive/decorative?

I hope they plan to replace that ugly fence that runs along Front Street. Couldn't we have something just a little bit more attractive/decorative?

Not at this time, other than at Portland. We got no money to waste on the gravey train.

I am concerned that the light yellow colour will appear quite dirty from the dust in the air and train fumes over time.
A deep red colour would look much nicer.

Not at this time, other than at Portland. We got no money to waste on the gravey train.

Why dont we just get the gravy from the big developers that are building all around there...we sure are quick to give them more density with a snap of a finger, why not trade-off for cash to build the linear park, new northside rail breakwall, sidewalks, or for goodness sake an iron fence that wouldnt break their bank account...Dont get it:confused:

Pics taken July 22, 2011

More stringing...

DCLt1.jpg

Shot of the current formwork on the North side ramp.

J8TpN.jpg

they fill it with clean, smooth concrete and then build a super tall on top of it. additional support will be provided by books from the library system which cannot be liquidated (dr. suess encyclopedia brown possibly some dinosaur books just my .02 ...)

Why dont we just get the gravy from the big developers that are building all around there...we sure are quick to give them more density with a snap of a finger, why not trade-off for cash to build the linear park, new northside rail breakwall, sidewalks, or for goodness sake an iron fence that wouldnt break their bank account...Dont get it:confused:

Because Big Gov't needs to get its grubby fingers out of ARE pockets

Back