Vaughan Centro Square Condos & Shops | ?m | 33s | Liberty Development | Kirkor

Gotta love the forest of trees in the background, where in reality there's a park-n-ride lot, Hwys 400 and 407 (with massive wide right-of-ways) and the AMC/IKEA/DnB etc. buildings and parking areas. Oh well, they at least drew some light grey lines where the 400 and 407 are.

Gotta love the forest of trees in the background, where in reality there's a park-n-ride lot, Hwys 400 and 407 (with massive wide right-of-ways) and the AMC/IKEA/DnB etc. buildings and parking areas. Oh well, they at least drew some light grey lines where the 400 and 407 are.

LOL. That was going to be my comment as well :p. Oh well.

I'm actually liking this development more and more, it's something I think I can buy into (as an investment or permanent home). It's right on the VIVA line and a short trip to the subway. The area, while wholly car centered right now, is actually quite well served with amenities (entertainment, dining, retail, etc). If the VCC development to the East goes as planned this may be a get in on the ground floor type investment.

Movement?

Drove past this site today. The tire store occupying the last vestige of the old Al Palladini's has closed down, and large signs are going up around the perimeter. Will try to keep an eye out.

It's nice ! But in general I think we'll decide these huge podiums stretching across a whole city block are a mistake. Reminds me very much of Pinnacle center in that sense.

Drove past this site today. The tire store occupying the last vestige of the old Al Palladini's has closed down, and large signs are going up around the perimeter. Will try to keep an eye out.

Yeah I saw the signage that had the curtains printed on it, as if something were to be "unveiled".

Here is the report from the "special" committee meeting that was held last week. It was a transportation study with regards to implementing transit and easing traffic around this already congested area.

http://www.city.vaughan.on.ca/vaughan/council/minutes_agendas/committee_2012/pdf/SPCW0501_1.pdf

The site is still occupied by the old Al Palladini showroom, which serves as the sales centre. It doesn't seem like ground is going to broken anytime soon. Ads appear regularly in the Vaughan Citizen and ad mags like "Whatever Vaughan," and a lot of brokers seem to be offering units.

Back