Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

We have some photos from one of the penthouses currently for sale in the building: 4504, a 2530 square foot (including balcony) Positano unit, which has views from west and north balconies, allowing you to see most of city from this high perch. The unit is staged, to help you imagine the possibilities, and will be featured as an open house this weekend, Saturday and Sunday noon until 5. You can get more information here. Enjoy the pics!

Kitchen and Living Area

CasaPosKitchen1_750.jpg

CasaPosKitchen2_750.jpg

CasaPosLiving1_750.jpg

Dining Area, or Den as per the plan below

CasaPosDining750.jpg

The Second Bedroom

CasaPosBedroom750.jpg

The Master Bedroom and Bath

CasaPosMBedroom2_750.jpg

CasaPosMBedroom1_750.jpg

CasaPosMBathroom750.jpg

Southwest view from the wrap-around balcony

CasaPosBalcony750.jpg

The unit's floor plan.

CasaPosPlan750.jpg

We must not forget the massive second level terrace and sunroom that comes with this suite

ca_terr.jpg

We must not forget the massive second level terrace and sunroom that comes with this suite

I think I-42 was referring to 4504, which is one level below the unit you are thinking of (being 4603) :)

nonetheless ... both are units with amazing windows ... but it does seem like 4504 is a little bleak, white, blank, cold looking

I think I-42 was referring to 4504, which is one level below the unit you are thinking of (being 4603) :)

nonetheless ... both are units with amazing windows ... but it does seem like 4504 is a little bleak, white, blank, cold looking

Ah yes, I see that now - my mistake. I saw penthouse, didn't see the suite number.

Wow...you know you're high up when your looking down at the Bay Building!

The West city view shown is much closer than it appears in the picture. That's the view i have and the photos make everything look a kazillion miles away. The CN Tower and water are much closer (and bigger) in reality though.

Gorgeous!

Very cold and un-inviting; you can keep it.

Every home is until you add your own furniture and decorating touches. I'll take the one above it, with the terrace (for a cool $2M).

for some reason i like the pillars ^^^
It's a pretty nice unit. i don't know why people are criticizing it. not only cause it's not occupied, but because this ain't no Ritz carlton.

Is this the largest size unit available at Casa? or are there bigger ones on the 46th floor?

for some reason i like the pillars ^^^
It's a pretty nice unit. i don't know why people are criticizing it. not only cause it's not occupied, but because this ain't no Ritz carlton.

I think it's a great unit... though I'm less enthusiastic about the pillars and not 100% crazy about the placement of the fireplace.

Is this the largest size unit available at Casa? or are there bigger ones on the 46th floor?

The Venice suite (N/W corner, 46th + 47th floors) is the largest, it has 2147 sq. ft. of interior space (including 145 sq. ft. sunroom on the 47th floor), The Positano suite (N/W corner, 45th floor) has 1994 sq. ft. of interior space. The Positano is 8 sq. feet smaller on the main floor (somehow?) compared to the Venice suite above. Both are almost the same layout, less a staircase for the Positano suite and a few other minor variations.

How does one utilize 110 Ft balcony that is only 5ft wide? Can't put a four seater table out there. I guess you can have a bunch of plants. Store stuff? It seems like such a useless space.

Compared to your typical downtown condo balcony, this is incredible outdoor space. Most condos in general don't offer anything close to this. There is plenty of room for chairs side by side with a small table in between or a couple of long benches. These are not advertised as terraces.

Compared to your typical downtown condo balcony, this is incredible outdoor space. Most condos in general don't offer anything close to this. There is plenty of room for chairs side by side with a small table in between or a couple of long benches. These are not advertised as terraces.

That's just it. More than plenty of room as you described, but after 30 ft of that and an additional 30 ft of seasonal planters, what do you do with the remaining 50 ft? I suppose you could line the whole thing with deck chairs with seating for 50 people., Ala a cruise ship. I know it's a pretty stupid question, but it is a pretty odd space, considering that 20 ft of balcony is a luxury in most buildings.

Well, how wide is a shuffleboard court? Or you could try to set a record for the world's highest bowling lane

Back