Toronto California Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Camrost-Felcorp | Onespace

Tron your at Tides?...it seems like a small condo doesnt it?...be completed probably by late Spring 2012.

photo2-1.jpg

Is that green space south of the tracks private or public property.:confused:

My friend took the pics from the Tides. I have a unit in California... If all goes well I would say the first floors move in Summer 2012

Filip really its going to be wetlands?...that be a nice view for those facing south and if its true the Legion Rd with connect with its southern part this area will be booming in a few years...

Search Bonar Creek/Legion Rd in google and you'll get the entire EA for this project.

It has essentially been complete, but I contacted Grimes' office not long ago and they said due to lack of funding this will not be going ahead in the next 5 years. Quite unfortunate (I live in those townhouses on the right side of the picture).

I feel even worst for south facing residences in Tides ......... that just lost all of their views (and will look right INTO California condos)

feel bad for Tides and iLoft east view residence..they just lost %50 of the view of the skyline.

I have friends that live in iLoft and they were not aware that there was going to be a building there. I don't know if they didn't inquire or if the builders tell people this (are builders obligated to disclose that there will be a neighbouring development nextdoor?).

I do know that because of the construction at California that people from the neighbouring buildings (Tides, iLoft) cannot use the outdoor pool. I guess it's a safety issue and they do not want anyone to get hurt. What a shitty summer this is going to be for them :/

I have friends that live in iLoft and they were not aware that there was going to be a building there.

Guess they missed that big 4 story deep hole in the ground right next to the building. jk :p
I suppose they purchased a unit in iLoft before constructed. Still California was known to coming over 3 and 1/2 years ago, did they not hear about it then?

I have friends that live in iLoft and they were not aware that there was going to be a building there. I don't know if they didn't inquire or if the builders tell people this (are builders obligated to disclose that there will be a neighbouring development nextdoor?).

I bought iLoft on opening day and it's in my contract in drawing form that there's more phases coming. It doesnt' give specifics, but it's pretty clear that the next phase is going there.

Passed by on the highway yesterday and noticed glass on the first floor of the building....

Glass looks like its on the fourth floors now...really picking up pace..the workers are there even at after 10:00pm finishing off things.....

Back