The Blue Mountains Boathouse 4 (LCBO) | 11.13m | 1s | Bydem BH 4 | AGAR

16947846841695151919406277054137.jpg

This is so obvious that I'm amazed it took so long. Having to trudge all the way back into Collingwood to get booze if you're staying and partying in Blue Mountain is annoying and inefficient.

Well actually our circle k out in craigsleith has an LCBO but is still a massive win for us as a resort is notorious for having people get a little bit too intoxicate and still try to drive to get more alcohol
I was going to say, by not having a location right by the resort, you're almost encouraging people to drink and drive, unless there's a bus that I don't know of?

I was going to say, by not having a location right by the resort, you're almost encouraging people to drink and drive, unless there's a bus that I don't know of?
There is not and the resort's shuttle service has been on shorter hours since the pandemic and is only starting to get back into its normal routes. Also Collingwood itself does not have that great of transit system. Here's to hoping for a GO station and transportation upgrades and the near future

*Imagines Mr. Towered downing a bottle of scotch while skiing down stiff slope in his biking booty shorts on a bright sunny winter's day*

...or maybe I shouldn't be encouraging that by thinking that out loud. >.<

There is not and the resort's shuttle service has been on shorter hours since the pandemic and is only starting to get back into its normal routes. Also Collingwood itself does not have that great of transit system. Here's to hoping for a GO station and transportation upgrades and the near future
As much as I'd love to see the GO train reach Collingwood, I doubt we'll see that in the next 30+ years (irritated rant restrained).

*Imagines Mr. Towered downing a bottle of scotch while skiing down stiff slope in his biking booty shorts on a bright sunny winter's day*

...or maybe I shouldn't be encouraging that by thinking that out loud. >.<
This is an excellent idea actually, which I'd not really taken into serious consideration yet! No so much the scotch since I'm not a fan of hard liquor though - some nice craft beer (no lagers or pilsners), zero sugar seltzers, or gin and sodas and we're good to go! I need to hit the slopes again since it's been about a decade now, and I've been a very good downhill skier since the age of 4. Now just to decide which booty shorts would be best for the spectacle!

Last edited:

Back