Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

True... if only they got the VP of Sales and Marketing, Maria Athanasoulis, on this project earlier to pair it up with a designer brand (mayber Versace?)... it would've sold and built quicker.

Sold quicker - maybe. Built quicker - possibly - but only if they did not use Toddglen as the General Contractor.

AHK

The interiors would have looked nice 4 years ago. They look kinda dated.

I like the interiors. Much more conservative. I dropped by the sales center and saw the finishes for the higher levels, pretty sweet. And only 4 units a floor from the 19th floor up. It's too bad the building looks crabby on the outside.

Sold quicker - maybe. Built quicker - possibly - but only if they did not use Toddglen as the General Contractor.

You are so right AHK about Toddglen... I heard that the owner (Dan Casey) of Cresford had a hand in starting Toddglen back in the mid-90s.

I like the interiors. Much more conservative. I dropped by the sales center and saw the finishes for the higher levels, pretty sweet. And only 4 units a floor from the 19th floor up. It's too bad the building looks crabby on the outside.

4 units per floor sounds nice. I'd rather have an ugly exterior and a beautiful interior rather than the other way around (there are a number of buildings that suffer from this, IMO). After all, you spend most of your time inside the building.

4 units per floor sounds nice. I'd rather have an ugly exterior and a beautiful interior rather than the other way around (there are a number of buildings that suffer from this, IMO). After all, you spend most of your time inside the building.

I agree, I have lived in a couple of condos that didn't look great on the outside but damn the suites sure were good. BTW, unless they changed the plans 27-30 have three suites per floor and 31 & 32 have two suites per floor.

Yes that's what I heard too. Plus 10 foot ceilings I believe from 27th floor up. Seems like it was focused on the end user rather than investor. I know a lot of investors who bought at Casa but none bought at BSN.

March 31 2010 update

West Elevation - Still Under Construction!!
Click to Enlarge

April 24th BSN Update

Anyone have any recent pictures/updates on BSN? Thanks!

Here you are.

Work on the driveway is finally under way

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

The exterior of the building is finally nearing completion

I noticed today that they are painting the undersides of the balconies in beige which looks like it began after the last set of photos that I shot. They are at various levels depending on which side of the building I looked at. Perhaps some won't notice - or care - but it's a detail that I find essential, where appropriate. At BSN it's a definite improvement & a nice touch.

I noticed today that they are painting the undersides of the balconies in beige which looks like it began after the last set of photos that I shot. They are at various levels depending on which side of the building I looked at. Perhaps some won't notice - or care - but it's a detail that I find essential, where appropriate. At BSN it's a definite improvement & a nice touch.

Photos illustrating a cleaned up BSN with many of the balcony undersides now painted

lobby pics found on facebook

Attachments

• lobby2.jpg
    lobby2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 431
  • lobby.jpg
    lobby.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 407

Back