Toronto Bisha Hotel and Residences | 146.91m | 44s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

Here it is today, looking northeast. Really making an impact now. (late in the day, so the photos ain't great unfortunately).
FullSizeRender (18).jpg
FullSizeRender (19).jpg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (18).jpg
    FullSizeRender (18).jpg
    957.8 KB · Views: 2,227
  • FullSizeRender (19).jpg
    FullSizeRender (19).jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 2,210
Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 10.02.31 PM.jpg
Barely peaking out from the Gardiner:
IMG_5081.JPG

IMG_5082.JPG

IMG_5083.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5082.JPG
    IMG_5082.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,040
  • IMG_5083.JPG
    IMG_5083.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG_5081.JPG
    IMG_5081.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,068
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 10.02.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 10.02.31 PM.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 2,030
Last edited:
Shame how thin the red fins are above the podium. They're barely noticeable and will be invisible from a distance. I thought this would look more like Yorkville Residences.

Come on, let's not trash the best building in Toronto together with the Yorkville Condo since the Scotia Plaza.....
My only regret about this building is 'not being tall enough to dwarf everything in the neighborhood' including the horrible Festival tower cluster and the incoming King Blue...

Come on, let's not trash the best building in Toronto together with the Yorkville Condo since the Scotia Plaza.....
My only regret about this building is 'not being tall enough to dwarf everything in the neighborhood' including the horrible Festival tower cluster and the incoming King Blue...

Without the fins, I suspect this building might end up fading into said Festival Tower cluster. Given this building's potential, what a shame that would be.

The red "fins" are going to be the same thickness the entire way... They are probably waiting till they do the balconies to add the thicker parts over as some of the fins go over balconies.... Nope I'm wrong. Lol I tried.

Last edited:

For a moment I was taken aback by this comment when I mistakenly read that last part as "King Bile", which seemed a little harsh...

Back