Toronto Berwick and CityTowns at The Berwick | ?m | 17s | Andrin | P + S / IBI

I assume they have already been assembled? Or maybe they belonged to the TTC goibng way back? Many are vacant.

Andrin owns the 9 houses between 54 and 74 Berwick and the 11 houses between 191 and 211 Duplex.

They were previously assembled by Kolter Properties of Florida. Kolter built the Waterclub condominiums and then decided to leave the Toronto market selling most of their land holdings including 1900 Bayview (The Huntington) and 609 Avenue (The Wentworth).

I was just talking about Kolter with some school mates for a project on Minto Midtown since Kolter was a participant in the OMB appeal for that building, (likely for precedent factors) and the likely loss it took by moving out of Toronto operations. Very interesting move, bad timing perhaps.

There seems to be one house in this huge block of abandoned houses on Berwick that is currently occupied (with a car in the parking space) - is he the caretaker/guard of the whole block, perhaps? All the rest have "no flyers" signs, and fences blocking access to the backyards.

Anyone hear anything else about any progress regarding this eyesore of a block? I only found one reference to it - Bylaw 236-2009 enacted February 25, 2009

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/bylaws/2009/law0236.pdf

Here's the ad, taken with my phone, so not so pretty:

BerwickBillboard.jpg

I was at the sales event over the weekend . It went well. they pre sold about half the project. Tradeworld Realty is taking care of the sales. the penthouses and townhouses have not been released yet. prices are roughly about 555$ per square foot.

Noticed the sales centre at 2000 Yonge (Yonge & Glebe Rd W) busy with activity yesterday, probably real estate agent presales.

Sales centre was previously a separate part of the BoardSports store just North, and prior to that a Coffee Time?

I was at the sales event over the weekend . It went well. they pre sold about half the project. Tradeworld Realty is taking care of the sales. the penthouses and townhouses have not been released yet. prices are roughly about 555$ per square foot.

do you have floorplans and price list?
if so, please post in Real Estate section.

thanks

Back