Toronto Bella Condominiums | 138.36m | 43s | Mirabella Dev Corp | Scott Shields

"Yeah, we should wait for Aren't We Naughty to vacate their unit first before we open our sales centre..."
Depending on what kind of look we want in the dungeons suites…

Ha! Just getting caught up on this one, and I see talk of sales office but no sign of even a preliminary report............

So I went and double checked..........and nope.........

So yes, this one is doing its second tour of the OLT.

First Motion here was actually April 25, 2023.

It was actually adjourned with no public info at this time, and no follow-ups scheduled:

1685466142278.png

But Daisy Consulting group, on behalf of the applicant, registered to lobby on this site starting tomorrow.

Last edited:
There are some minor changes. The car parking was reduced from 260 car parking to 255 car parking. The total bike parking increased from 306 bike parking to 396 bike parking.

Data are taken from the architectural plan via Rezoning submission.

Decision Report - Approval Recommended to the next meeting of NYCC:

Now, pay attention everyone; what does it cost to get zoning approval for an additional 10 floors on your project in Toronto? If you guessed $309,680, you cheated!

At 130 net new units that's a payment of $2,382 a unit! On an ??? $800,000 price per unit, that's about a 0.25% cost.

Not bad!

I think UT should start a fund where we all pool-in and just finance the cost of adding 10s to random projects everywhere in exchange for 30% of the increased profit. We'll all make out like bandits! LOL

Last edited:
Now, pay attention everyone; what does it cost to get zoning approval for an additional 10 floors on your project in Toronto? If you guessed $309,680, you cheated!

At 130 net new units that's a payment of $2,382 a unit! On an ??? $800,000 price per unit, that's about a 0.25% cost.

Plus the cost of preparing and submitting the application, which on $300k would be a non-trivial addition.

Still a great deal for the applicant.

Last edited:

Back