Toronto Bay and Edward Condos | 71.93m | 22s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects

The whole point here is not to have a preliminary report.
Good question. They'd be amongst the smallest floorplate point towers in the city… but you're right, it's less likely.

By the time a preliminary report gets posted, we will know for sure. All properties involved are listed on those.

I too do not like to have threads bumped unnecessarily BUT in this case it appears that the request for a Zoning Review made in early February 2014 (see page 1 of this thread) has vanished from the City Building website. Was the request withdrawn or ??

I too do not like to have threads bumped unnecessarily BUT in this case it appears that the request for a Zoning Review made in early February 2014 (see page 1 of this thread) has vanished from the City Building website. Was the request withdrawn or ??

thank you. if someone could provide clarity please.

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...ion=init&folderRsn=3927237&isCofASearch=false

100 EDWARD ST
Ward 27 - Tor & E.York District

►View All Properties

Site Plan Approval for mixed -use development plan consisting of two buildings over a common underground garage. Building A, the westerly building, is a 19 storey building with 204 residential units, while Building B, the easterly building, is a 22 storey building with 323 residential units. There are four levels of underground garage. 1,582sqm in GFA is proposed on Ground Floor level.

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 1.39.23 PM.png

I wasn't sure what site this was so had a look on Apple Maps.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 1.39.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 1.39.23 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 970
Oh wow, this is one of my most hated parking lots in the city. Will this proposal take up the entire thing?

I doubt it. 70 Edward and 636 Bay Street are separate sites and are separated from 100 Edward by Barnaby Place.

100 Edward Street.JPG

Attachments

• 100 Edward Street.JPG
    100 Edward Street.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,266
I doubt it. 70 Edward and 636 Bay Street are separate sites and are separated from 100 Edward by Barnaby Place.

View attachment 71956

There's parking for a max of 60 cars on that site. That's roughly 2.5 cars per unit and that's being generous. It's not just 100 Edward.

site plan approval .. zoning is done

Back