Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

It's almost as if the project was just designed to make a quick buck, with no thought or serious planning behind it. Hmmm...

The building itself is decent but the whole Shops at Aura and underground connection to College Park was clearly a means to sell a "value-added feature" to the Aura development. Sadly, speaking to the people I know in Aura (and I'm sure many others in the building would likely feel the same), none of them say that the shops or the connection is a real added benefit to living in this building.

From Thursday.

IMG_7865.JPG
IMG_7867.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7865.JPG
    IMG_7865.JPG
    318.3 KB · Views: 1,450
  • IMG_7867.JPG
    IMG_7867.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 1,472
Did my part tonight to keep at least one food court counter in business! Mmmm. Kaiju Chicken Katsu.

image.jpeg

Still not so busy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,103
Did my part tonight to keep at least one food court counter in business! Mmmm. Kaiju Chicken Katsu.
Still not so busy.

That would make it 2 UTers who did their part :) I had the pork katsu for lunch - the food court wasn't doing too badly at that time - certainly it was the busiest part of the mall.

AoD

Yeah, Kaiju is the only place down there with any real business that I saw. The two sushi joints had only a couple of people walk up to either during the 20 minutes that I was down there. Kaiju had under a dozen during that time.

Kaiju's owner is a particularly pleasant guy, who let's you know he appreciates your business through his very respectful business. He's definitely got a loyal following. I'm rooting for him.

The photography on Urban Toronto is outstanding . As one who lives outside of Toronto , thank you to all these talented folks for showing the city with it's countless faces. The picture by Razz just backs up the statement in spades. Well done !

This thread turns 10 years old on Thursday!

From the top of City Hall during Doors Open.

IMG_9654.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9654.JPG
    IMG_9654.JPG
    460.6 KB · Views: 1,643

Back