*Source

Attachments

• auralightscapture.JPG
    auralightscapture.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 789
Snapped quickly before they were turned off again

ccEwTOj.jpg

ze5IvOf.jpg

I think they look great, they really get me excited when I see them on. I've only ever seen them at night before so it was nice to see this am, looked really pretty looking south/west. I must say I do like the lights more on the east side of the building looking west because they run all the way up to the top, but in general I think it's great.

Are there blown out or not yet functioning lights on that west side? It seems that there should be some of the light strips running up to the top of the angled roof line.

well Toronto is still fairly young in comparison to NY. So it will always be behind. We need to stop comparing us to them. It really is an unfair comparrison. Well get there as far as desity but more spread out to start as their on an island and we are not. less room there only way is up.

Canderel just told me via twitter that they were testing the lights this morning. They're still in test mode.

I guess Aura is our Empire State Building moment? It figures Toronto is about 80 years behind Manhattan in terms of skyscraper density.

I wonder why do you care so much about this building when you clearly hate it. A mean, are you seriously suggesting that this

farm-silo.jpg

http://hansonsilo.com/tower-silos.php

is better than Aura...?

Attachments

• farm-silo.jpg
    farm-silo.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 1,413
Great seeing the lights back on but I can't help but notice they don't go close to the balconies like in the rendering. I hope it's because they are still testing!

rsz_final_exterior_rendering_night_high_res_nov_30_07.jpg

Attachments

• rsz_final_exterior_rendering_night_high_res_nov_30_07.jpg
    rsz_final_exterior_rendering_night_high_res_nov_30_07.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,247

Back