Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

I feel sorry the guys who bought the 3 added floors for over $700 psf. That's the price you pay for a piece of the pie in the sky!

Huh??? Have the 3 added floors been sold already? They've not been advertised on the Aura site.

I feel sorry the guys who bought the 3 added floors for over $700 psf. That's the price you pay for a piece of the pie in the sky!

I'll feel for them too, if the R/E prices fall 25%. But, honestly I'm sure their happy regardless with their decision to live in such a wonderful building... I'm so excited for this project and it for it pushing the heights for future buildings up on Yonge.

.. I'm sure their happy regardless with their decision to live in such a wonderful building... I'm so excited for this project and it for it pushing the heights for future buildings up on Yonge.

Did you buy any of the new units in AURA or you just have been waiting for 25% drop?:eek:

I'll feel for them too, if the R/E prices fall 25%. But, honestly I'm sure their happy regardless with their decision to live in such a wonderful building... I'm so excited for this project and it for it pushing the heights for future buildings up on Yonge.

Read the Downtown Tall Buildings Project proposal.

Huh??? Have the 3 added floors been sold already? They've not been advertised on the Aura site.

Ya they sold out over long weekend on Sunday I think. Went in to see whats up, friend there said all gone to a few agents. Avg was 725/ sq ft. 48 units. wasnt advertised because it was sold probably before they even released the units.

Here's a huge feature on Aura which they are adding on the Yonge Street side today, that never showed up in any of the renders.... A giant overhang! I dangles and juts out way over Yonge Street. And by the looks of it, it will go all the way along the Yonge side.

73uhi.jpg
[/IMG]

FWaJz.jpg
[/IMG]

56Dxt.jpg
[/IMG]

iDsdf.jpg
[/IMG]

All pictures taken by me!!!!

Here's a huge feature on Aura which they are adding on the Yonge Street side today, that never showed up in any of the renders.... A giant overhang! I dangles and juts out way over Yonge Street. And by the looks of it, it will go all the way along the Yonge side.

73uhi.jpg

This is for the hoarding system that will cantilever over Yonge Street, freeing up the Street for Pedestrians/Retail as they construct the Tower.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is that?!! that's kinda weird... maybe it's temporary to protect the sidewalk from debris when the podium opens before the tower?

It is... my contact from the BIA was telling me about the system they are going to use. It should be pretty much a first for Toronto. Very expensive but will allow the podium to open to the public very early (as we were expecting).

^Or perhaps a second for T.o. Isn't the exact same system being used at Trump right now? Still really cool. I forgot about their intentions of opening the retail podium to the public before the tower is complete. It'll be nice not having a huge mess at street level for years.

Back