Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Some Fancy Glass, for all them Fancy Pants Boys on UT

photo-791.jpg

Hmm I'm skeptical about the glass because it looks very transparent without much reflective properties. Since Aura is so big and will stand out I'm worried that units with curtains open or closed might take away from the nice shape of the building because of uneven colours and amount of things that will be seen through the glass.

Hmm I'm skeptical about the glass because it looks very transparent without much reflective properties. Since Aura is so big and will stand out I'm worried that units with curtains open or closed might take away from the nice shape of the building because of uneven colours and amount of things that will be seen through the glass.

If I'm not mistaken, this glass is for the retail portion of the development where transparent glass is probably more desirable to retailers than reflective glass. I suspect the glass for the tower portion will be different.

If I'm not mistaken, this glass is for the retail portion of the development where transparent glass is probably more desirable to retailers than reflective glass. I suspect the glass for the tower portion will be different.
Oh, I never thought of that. Well that makes more sense now.

looks better... and better ^^^ i dig the dark tone in that shot, we don't get a lot of that colour in TO. it's almost like an 18 yorkish tint

On my way home last night

Most excellent cladding since Shangrila or Four Seasons.

I'm gonn hedge my bets and say all three are even, but I want to leave room, just incase this one is the best.

All will be decided when we see how they move forward with the tower cladding.

Most excellent cladding since Shangrila or Four Seasons.

I'm gonn hedge my bets and say all three are even, but I want to leave room, just incase this one is the best.

All will be decided when we see how they move forward with the tower cladding.

i agree. and way better than the Ritz... Geekaroo's pics are awesome showing the size of these panels and how they just own the street.

i just don't like the light blue framing you can see underneath (is that permanent or will it be painted over?)

Back