Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Has the Four Seasons penthouse sold? I know the Ritz Carlton penthouse is sold and Alex Shnaider owns the Trump penthouse. There is still few other penthouses on the market as well. One King West 3 story penthouse and the Hazelton Hotel penthouse is for sale for 7.7 million, and the Museum House penthouse is for sale for 12,8 million. Lets see how long it takes before before Shangrila and Aura lower their prices.

Given that SL will be ready only in 2013 and I am guessing Aura in 2014, they have a fair amount of time to lower the price.
SL in fact raised the price Gabe in Sept 2010 from 16.6 to I believe 18.2 mill.
More likely these penthouses will offer furnishings, extra features, extra parking/lockers, upgrades, custom designing etc rather than lower the price in my view. Prices will only drop if/when the overall market drops I believe.

this is a very exclusive market and talking more than likely about a very well healed local or an international investor. Do you really think it matters if the price is 15 or 18 million Gabe. Someone who wants this will want it, end of discussion and the price whether 15 or 18 million I don't think will be the final deciding factor. More often than not I have read from very high end realtors, purchasers of penthouses in this price range wait until they can actually see the space and go with their designer and see if they can get what they want. This rather than price if you believe the realtors is ultimately what decides it. People buying a 15 million second property especially clearly have a very large amount of disposable income.

Last edited:
Has the Four Seasons penthouse sold? I know the Ritz Carlton penthouse is sold and Alex Shnaider owns the Trump penthouse. There is still few other penthouses on the market as well. One King West 3 story penthouse and the Hazelton Hotel penthouse is for sale for 7.7 million, and the Museum House penthouse is for sale for 12,8 million. Lets see how long it takes before before Shangrila and Aura lower their prices.

There wont be any hurry to sell the Aura penthouse. Once people see how tall it is, it will sell. Besides, my guess is the buyer will not be from Toronto area so a very differnt, international clientelle is the target market.

There wont be any hurry to sell the Aura penthouse. Once people see how tall it is, it will sell. Besides, my guess is the buyer will not be from Toronto area so a very differnt, international clientelle is the target market.

absolutely, it'll be some rich tycoon who probably spends less than a month there in his/her whole life

Aura is getting so close to ground level.. hard to believe that even when it gets there we're still looking at 4 years more construction here.

i know right! it's real hard imagining considering we'll hit ground level mid next year. this tower's gonna be huge but the tower itself is sorta slim.

In a few weeks its 2011 so 2014 is 3 years away. but we don't really know when in 2014 the tower will be complete.
Lets hope they'll move ahead schedule and the soft completion will be in 2.5 years :)
Jeez i'm gonna be freakin old by the time this tower is complete.. it's gonna suck.

Dont ya think it will top out,sometime in early 2013??? Thats still two years away?? Say the podium levels are a years work, that leaves, 2012, for the tower?.......then 2013/14 for interiors, and path connections and the like. :confused:

Aura from this morning.
*See those big steel black bars at the south end of the site?. technically some of the site is at/above ground level! haha!

5285734113_91f155c895_b.jpg

i know right! it's real hard imagining considering we'll hit ground level mid next year. this tower's gonna be huge but the tower itself is sorta slim.

In a few weeks its 2011 so 2014 is 3 years away. but we don't really know when in 2014 the tower will be complete.
Lets hope they'll move ahead schedule and the soft completion will be in 2.5 years :)
Jeez i'm gonna be freakin old by the time this tower is complete.. it's gonna suck.

I agree, my problem with skyscrapers anywhere is that they take too long to construct, and life is short, that means I can only follow so many buildings in my life time.

Totally true. And you know what? It just gets worse and worse. One Christmas follows another, year on year, kid, and your ginger ale turns to egg nog, turns to egg nog and rum, turns to just plain rum, turns to another rum, and then you're looking at your haggard stubbled face in the mirror, wondering where the years went, when the ambitions of youth slipped out the back-door without saying goodbye, why your wife did the same, why you're eating Chunky soup from a can on Christmas Day, whether there'll be something good on TLC later, and... *snxzzzzzzzzz.....*

Totally true. And you know what? It just gets worse and worse. One Christmas follows another, year on year, kid, and your ginger ale turns to egg nog, turns to egg nog and rum, turns to just plain rum, turns to another rum, and then you're looking at your haggard stubbled face in the mirror, wondering where the years went, when the ambitions of youth slipped out the back-door without saying goodbye, why your wife did the same, why you're eating Chunky soup from a can on Christmas Day, whether there'll be something good on TLC later, and... *snxzzzzzzzzz.....*

now thats just plain depressing :D

nice shots of some great progress. can someone tell me what that black stuff is that's been smeared all over the north wall?

Back