Toronto Aria | ?m | 19s | Fernbrook Homes | Rafael + Bigauskas

Hi AMG,

The project is pretty much sold out. The last time I was at the sales office they mentioned that they have only a few suites remaining. As best I know the office is still open so if you're interested in a new suite I suggest you pay them a visit.

Phase 1 (south tower) is currently still being occupied. I believe they are up to the 7th or 8th floor by now. Phase 2 will begin occupany within the next few weeks.

If you look on Craigslist or Kijiji you will find a number of suites for rent. Note that the rents are potentially lower right now as none of the amenities are ready, though good progress is being made.

With respect to thoughts, most people seem to only care or comment on the exterior design of the building. As you will see, most people on this forum don't appreciate the design. I however like it, but it is only one aspect of many that should be important when choosing a home. The layouts, finishing, amenities, etc. are all great in my opinion, and obviously enough other people thought so too to sell out two towers.

Mods, a lot of discussion lately is related more closely to real estate, should we look at starting a thread there?

i don't think we're allowed to rent out the unit before final closing?

Does anyone know when final closing should take place?

Occupancy on 9th and 10th starts this week, 11th and 12th starts the week of Jan 31st :)

Last edited:
Aria looking nice on a warm Summer's day.

aria-31-07-2011.jpg

Back