Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

yes, there's a bit of colour enhancement on them. not much though. I dont really like those pics very much... it was a dull crappy day they are just straight construction updates more than artistic stuff. I'm looking forward to coming back here whn the towers are completed and doing some more serious stuff with some nice warm summer sun.

Last edited:
Why couldn't we have something like this downtown?

Cityzen is one of a kind. They're doing the (fantastic) L-Tower downtown and Pier 27 and a variety of other buildings which are bound to be neighbourhood landmarks with higher resale values. Unfortunately they couldn't develop a certain corner at the most prominent intersection in the city.

I love seeing this get taller! You can really see how it's going to come together now. This is a true step forward for Mississauga! I wonder how much longer the 2nd tower will take in comparison to the first?

well, the second tower forms are just rising above the townhouse levels so that means they are about 23 floors behind the first tower. I'd say that works out to about 6 months time-wise...

Two pics from last week, the hips are definitely more prominent :D

Attachments

• SDC13328.jpg
    SDC13328.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 263
  • SDC13329.jpg
    SDC13329.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 264

Back