IMG_2164.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2135.JPG
    IMG_2135.JPG
    375.9 KB · Views: 2,848
  • IMG_2164.JPG
    IMG_2164.JPG
    376.5 KB · Views: 2,817
New to the forum. Fascinated by the interest, insight and participation by so many folks. The pictures offered are incredible and will form a large portion of an album I intend to assemble. Move in date is currently May '18.
Welcome!

This community is pretty damn amazing! The wealth of information that gets posted here and comes from our userbase is phenomenal.

88 Scott Street achieved an important milestone this week reaching the 50 storey plateau.
This photo, taken October 8th, shows the framing of the 51st floor.

I've been thrilled by many of the pictures you've shared. Not only do they show the evolution of what I think is one of the best new condo towers in the City, but are an eyeopener as to how our downtown has changed. Thx.

A big impact in the neighbourhood.

IMG_2351.JPG
IMG_2350.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2351.JPG
    IMG_2351.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 1,532
  • IMG_2350.JPG
    IMG_2350.JPG
    394.8 KB · Views: 1,536
88 Scott Street achieved an important milestone this week reaching the 50 storey plateau.
This photo, taken October 8th, shows the framing of the 51st floor.

This view of the skyline looks good and shows different contrasting building and you dont see too many of the the blue and green glass condos which is ruining the skyline.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I believe Concert cheaped out and won't be finishing the underside of the third box. Both the first and second boxes had equipment installed beneath while the finish was applied. The third box already has windows installed beneath which would presumably prevent installation. #Disappointed

Back