Toronto 88 Scott Street | 203.9m | 58s | Concert | P + S / IBI

every building going up in this city can be picked on for its flaws. i own a couple downtown and when you are up close to them and walking around, none of them are perfect - just the way it is. lack of attention to detail and they don't care. as long as they don't fall apart - i'm good. Also, the lighting in that one picture seems to point out something that is not going to be noticed 99.99% of the time. again i walk by it everyday (sometimes twice going to work) and i have never seen shadow lines like that. in person it looks very well put together. Regardless, I still can't wait to move in!

i walk by it everyday (sometimes twice going to work) and i have never seen shadow lines like that. in person it looks very well put together. Regardless, I still can't wait to move in!
Hahaha don't worry, many people on this forum will trash talk a development just because they don't like the builder and materials used.......anyways nice bldg. and a great buy, enjoy:)

Hahaha don't worry, many people on this forum will trash talk a development just because they don't like the builder and materials used.......anyways nice bldg. and a great buy, enjoy:)

I think the physical material used on a physical building is a pretty legit reason to praise or criticize it.

Thursday:

4trefsd.JPG
66uyht.JPG
rerwrq.JPG

Attachments

• 4trefsd.JPG
    4trefsd.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,027
  • 66uyht.JPG
    66uyht.JPG
    893.1 KB · Views: 2,003
  • rerwrq.JPG