Toronto 625 Church | 184m | 56s | Manulife Real Estate | RAW Design

625 CHURCH ST
Ward 11 - Tor & E.York District

Development Applications

Proposal for a 59-storey (188.95 metres plus mechanical penthouse) mixed-use building, inclusive of a 6-storey podium at grade. The proposal will be comprised of 10,672 m² of non-residential gross floor area and 45742 m² of residential gross floor area. A total of 651 residential units are proposed, as well as 260 below grade parking spaces.

Last edited:
RAW - 201.83m to top of penthouse.

Office space retained in the podium. Rentals above.

JgQmHu7.jpg

Last edited:
I passed by the existing building during my visit on Sunday. It's very handsome, and at least the most important three sides (front - west, sides - north + south) should be kept.

Height and density proposed seems fine. I don't like the "secondary podium" effect created by the seven floors above the existing building. Looks rather clumsy.

Does anyone know the height of this building because I was wondering why it wasn't posted on top? Koops has it at 201.8 m or 660 feet on skyscraperpage's illustration page.

It's 201.83m to the top of the penthouse as mentioned in the post with the render image.

Also - it's the holidays and maybe the moderators have other things to be doing besides updating the title with the height or correct developer name.

Back