London 391 South Street | 78.3m | 23s | Medallion | HGS

ericmacm

Member Bio
Reaction score
This is part of a redevelopment of the former Victoria Hospital Lands along South Street, located south of downtown London in the "SoHo" area. The first phase is a two-tower development consisting of 23s and 19s towers. These buildings are currently under construction.

EnxBahUXMAkDRFB.jpg

EnxBaylXMAABdBE.jpg

EnxBbD_XEAIIs1n.jpg

Will the historic abandoned buildings neighbouring this development be renovated and given a second life? They have a lot of potential.
I know the yellow brick building is being refurbished as part of this project, although I'm not entirely sure what it will be used for.

The others across the street are the historical parts of the old Victoria Medical Centre. The plan is for those to be integrated into a master-planned community, by the same developer if I'm not mistaken.

I know the yellow brick building is being refurbished as part of this project, although I'm not entirely sure what it will be used for.

The others across the street are the historical parts of the old Victoria Medical Centre. The plan is for those to be integrated into a master-planned community, by the same developer if I'm not mistaken.
The others across the street are being saved but not by the same developer. Those are part of the Vision SOHO Alliance affordable housing collaborative, and the heritage buildings will be restored by Indwell.

There's a project forum for that not yet tagged with a London prefix here:

From today (not my balcony unfortunately), in the distance:

IMG_0306.jpeg

Back