Toronto 368-386 Eglinton Avenue East | 34.17m | 11s | HPG | Kirkor Architects

I don't buy that. I'm looking at the renderings and the addition bumps out to connect to the existing tower which suggests the property is wide enough for a separate mid rise with a 2 to 3 metre gap. The addition isn't narrow by any means either

It's obvious now they are maximizing sellable footage by cramming a balcony and units in the bump out. I'm not opposed to the towers touching each other but design it to look like separate towers instead of a connected Frankenstein. That would mean not putting a balcony there

I lived in 368 when this was originally proposed. Despite the renderings, the side lot is not big enough for anything other then what is proposed as you could not obtain set-backs large enough from the adjacent buildings (368 to the W or 3?? to the E).

The lot they're proposing is actually additional surplus land(not sure from what) and the E green space covering the single level parking garage.

This is the only way to proceed on this lot unless they leave it and put a tower up under the Ford changes.(Howard Property is WAYYYYY to cheap to consider that).

Best Solution - Take 368 down as well,. severe the lots and build bigger

Back