Hamilton 354 King Street West | 82.71m | 25s | Vrancor Development | srm Architects

PXL_20231103_171602293.jpg

I'm curious as to how this building is being built at least built securely to the foundation because just a few months ago that was just a flat empty concrete pad with barely any rebar sticking out. In my head I just envision a building sitting on the ground that could slide wherever if an earthquake hits. It seems like the most bizarre thing to me???

I'm curious as to how this building is being built at least built securely to the foundation because just a few months ago that was just a flat empty concrete pad with barely any rebar sticking out. In my head I just envision a building sitting on the ground that could slide wherever if an earthquake hits. It seems like the most bizarre thing to me???
I mean, we don't really have earthquakes so I'm not sure that's a problem for this development.

The rebar sticking out of the foundation is where they pour concrete for the walls lol
lol I know that but there was like 6 pieces of rebar and a completely flat concrete pad. Usually there is tons of rebar and deep foundation posts I never saw that here?

@Chris R. I was being tongue and cheek but never say never our Earth is very angry lately 🫣

Back