Toronto 300 Front Street West | 156.05m | 49s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

Judging by how really nice Reve turned out and with the same design team working on this, I'm hugely excited about how this one will turn out. 300 should be even nicer (inside and out).

from today
DSCF4509.jpg

DSCF4506.jpg

DSCF4495.jpg

DSCF4408.jpg

DSCF4410.jpg

DSCF4411.jpg

DSCF4434.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if Tridel did any feasibility studies on the effects of living adjacent to an electrical transmission thing like that.

Automatic Climbing System at Tridel's 300 Front Street West

Here's a couple of the many photos I took May 28 and May 29.

These photos show the flying form being removed from the 15th floor (where the recreational amenities will be located).

KyMcpe

KSQery

I wonder if Tridel did any feasibility studies on the effects of living adjacent to an electrical transmission thing like that.

Why should they? They're a real estate developer, not a scientific research group that funds studies on the effects of EM fields, which have so far been inconclusive - the information is out there.

But more to the point, are people not responsible for their own well being?
It's quite simple really. If one doesn't feel comfortable living next to an electrical transformer, then one need not buy a unit in such a building.

Interesting - the glazing seems to be right behind construction - progressing very well - whereas at ICE, they are on the 23rd floor and just getting underway with glazing.

Must have a huge impact on timing of interior work. 300 should be right on, or very close, to schedule. ICE, not so much.

Why should they? They're a real estate developer, not a scientific research group that funds studies on the effects of EM fields, which have so far been inconclusive - the information is out there.

But more to the point, are people not responsible for their own well being?
It's quite simple really. If one doesn't feel comfortable living next to an electrical transformer, then one need not buy a unit in such a building.

Still, there should be a feeling of responsibility for the quality of life of people living in the building which you build. The real estate developer should build housing that's safe to live in, not whatever they can make a profit on no matter what the effects.

Still, there should be a feeling of responsibility for the quality of life of people living in the building which you build.

Are you suggesting that they do not take that into consideration?

You can't build a world based on hypothetical standards. Absent of any conclusive evidence, which at this time there is anything but, that living x distance away from such a transformer is actually dangerous to human health, there is no evidence to suggest that Tridel does not abide by that moral standard.

Back