Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

ahh..if someone could actually post those renderings, that would be nice..:p

I saw the renderings too. Very nice but I'm not sure about the Mickey Mouse ears on top.

What, were you all walking along the road and somebody flashed you with the renderings under his coat? Nobody get a photo? What was the occasion?

Ok, that's great but 50 posts containing nothing but variations on "I want to see the renders" isn't going to make it happen. Seriously, every time this thread moves to the top I get that 'new render rush' - when its just another request things just become tiresome.

I'm not speaking to any particular member because its no one's fault. Lets just all agree that the next time this thread gets bolded and soars to the top, it contains the juicy renders we all desire.:)

I totally saw the renderings. It was late last night, just northwest of town. I was driving along a forest dirt road just after sundown, and as I rounded a bend, I saw the renderings crossing the road in the distance. They froze as they saw me... I guess they'd be about 20 yards off at that moment. The details were indistinct, but I could distinctly make out three point towers along a low-slung podium. There was also an awful, musky stench in the air. After about 20 seconds, the renderings turned and walked into the bush, acting unconcerned.

It was totally freaky. I got a video, but you can't really see much on it.

^ Were you driving with Roger Patterson and Robert Gimlin?

Someone could at least tell us where these elusive renderings can be found.

oh, completely!

both cities:
no Stanley Cup last 40 years
Pizza Hut franchises
hot in the summer

and now:
buildings with podiums

I saw the renders! They were etched into stone in one of the more obscure buildings of a famous Nabatean city of Petra. At the time, I didn't recognize them for what they were, but it's become clear to me now.

Unfortunately, they were sandstone are partially washed away. Hard to get an exact height in metres under those circumstances.

Back