Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

from yesterday
DSCF3002.jpg

that last skyline pic is gonna be awesome because you'll see ICE AND the CBD cluster, in all other angles, ice is just in the way

So AON is the tenant for the office building here at ICE/16 York?

So now that Marsh & McLennan is confirmed as the lead tenant of the Bremner Tower,.....http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/958...r-bremner-tower-at-southcore-financial-centre, is it safe to say that 16 York will be next to break ground at Southcore.
Also Menkes in the next year or two will most likely break ground on their 37s office tower at 90 Harbour, in which time the THC will know what they are doing with 30 Bay Street. maybe with some luck we may even know whats happening with 45 Bay Street........Good times coming to this area:cool:

Last edited:
So now that Marsh & McLennan is confirmed as the lead tenant of the Bremner Tower,.....http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/958...r-bremner-tower-at-southcore-financial-centre, is it safe to say that 16 York will be next to break ground at Southcore.
Also Menkes in the next year or two will most likely break ground on their 37s office tower at 90 Harbour, in which time the THC will know what they are doing with 30 Bay Street. maybe with some luck we may even know whats happening with 45 Bay Street........Good times coming to this area:cool:

Hopefully a supertall at 45 Bay. FCP has is long overdue to lose its crown as toronto's tallest.

These buildings r taking so much space and they're not really tall! Y don't they put their efforts together and build one nice super tall one??

These buildings r taking so much space and they're not really tall! Y don't they put their efforts together and build one nice super tall one??

1) Because demand, marketing, zoning, shadows... you know, all those real considerations that skyscraper fanboys forget at every every turn.
2) These buildings do not take up much space, in fact, they have a jarringly tiny footprint.
3) These buildings ARE going to be tall.

Can't see much but it looks really reflective, might be nice, let's hope! On a side note I had a dream the other night where they clad it in transparent, vibrant red curtainwall. I wish I could see that in real life!

Back