Time and Space Condos (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

You can install some heavy drapes that block out the light when sleeping.
I like to have two sets of window coverings, a sheer (about 5% openness) to allow light during the day but diffuse direct sunlight while still having privacy, and light blocking window shades or curtains for sleep.
Even with a roller shade that has a 5% openness material you still get privacy at night if your room is not extremely bright and voyeurs are at least 30 feet away and not looking straight into the window (the view will be more obscured when seen at an angle). Objects very close to the window may be seen when there’s enough light but I would say anything more than 10 feet from a window will be difficult to identify through a sheer window shade.

Unless you have units facing directly in front of you or you are on a low floor, I wouldn’t be concerned about people seeing in especially with the blinds closed.

How responsive is Pemberton on fixing the issues we raise after occupancy? I sent them an email at the beginning and an follow up. No response from the customer care team. Nobody comes to fix things. I have already moved some furniture (such as couch and bed). Worried that they may be damaged or stained when crew comes over and fix stuff.

Can anyone share how long before occupancy was your walk through? I'm supposed to take occupancy next month and haven't yet been invited for my walkthrough. Thanks.

I would also like to know, I’m pretty annoyed because I was supposed to move in Feb 27th but they just emailed yesterday about delayed occupancy date. Am I eligible to claim compensation then?

I would also like to know, I’m pretty annoyed because I was supposed to move in Feb 27th but they just emailed yesterday about delayed occupancy date. Am I eligible to claim compensation then?
Oh really? What floor and what is the new occupancy date for you? Maybe I'll get a similar email soon.

18 floor building A, new date is for March 19. How about you?
70 Princess, floor 23. I'm supposed to take occupancy March 12. I haven't heard anything different yet. But, I have no walk through scheduled. So I'm guessing I'll be delayed as well. Thanks for the info.

70 Princess, floor 23. I'm supposed to take occupancy March 12. I haven't heard anything different yet. But, I have no walk through scheduled. So I'm guessing I'll be delayed as well. Thanks for the info.
This is strange, I am on level 22 of building A and my occupancy date is April 12th. Wonder how your floor (level 23) has an earlier occupancy than mine (level 22). I haven't heard anything about my PDI or delays.

This is strange, I am on level 22 of building A and my occupancy date is April 12th. Wonder how your floor (level 23) has an earlier occupancy than mine (level 22). I haven't heard anything about my PDI or delays.
I'm floor 23, level 22. I'll probably get a delayed occupancy soon. But the most recent occupancy date was March 12. Maybe they were filling my tower on Princess first with different completion schedules. I'll post if I get an updated occupancy date. Please do the same. It would be nice to know so I can start arranging for the move.

I'm floor 23, level 22. I'll probably get a delayed occupancy soon. But the most recent occupancy date was March 12. Maybe they were filling my tower on Princess first with different completion schedules. I'll post if I get an updated occupancy date. Please do the same. It would be nice to know so I can start arranging for the move.
Just FYI, here is a vague response from T&S admin when I asked about my dates "Currently, your date remains as April 12th, however, unfortunately, I can’t confirm or deny this date will remain as we have been experiencing some delays. If your suite is affected by these delays, you will be advised at least 10 days prior to your occupancy date. We started occupancies in early January and have reached the 15th floor to date.

If it is not delayed, your PDI will take shortly before the April date, if it is extended, it will be shortly before the new date".

Will let you know if I get more updates.

Mine is also on the 23th floor (level 22) and the firm occupancy date is March 13. I would expect they will delay it one more time, but haven’t received any updates yet.

Have Towers C & D finished with final closing? Or will they have to wait for Towers A & B together? What is the estimated final closing and when should I start shopping for the Mortgage? I am Tower A. Thanks.

Back