153     0 
News   Apr 29, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Apr 29, 2024
 1K     1 

this is your city

my appologies for sctretching the window

not if you have a widescreen ;)

thx for the photo. i'm getting sick of this warm and rainy weather. need some snow soon :cool:

Tomms, brilliant! Any chance you have access to a similar shot in the summer with more green in it?
Not having a car I never get an opportunity to see the city from this vantage point. It must be very impressive coming in along the Gardiner now.

How much of that land will be used in cityplace?

Not all I persume, what will fill in the rest??
Thanks!

Those are two good panoramas. I look forward to when the Staples location on the lower right hand side of the second one is redeveloped into something that doesn't meet the street with a blank wall and parking lot. Also, a part of the Gardiner which will disappear in the future is visible.

I look forward to when the Staples location on the lower right hand side of the second one is redeveloped into something that doesn't meet the street with a blank wall and parking lot

And with the Toronto Sun site up for discussion these two blocks could both stop turning their backs to Front Street. Nice shots.

Tomms, not sure if you take requests for photos in your future urban explorations, but something from the Yonge and College area would be an interesting view in all directions - i.e. Murano, Residences of College Park or the Met building.

Great photos! Keep them coming!

thanks for the kind words everyone

theman23 - yes blur surfing is my site, thanks for checking it out

Mike in TO - stay tuned, i might already have been up there ;)

im thinking i wont post any new threads, i'll just post my pics of toronto here from now on

cheers

Back