News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 568     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

The Neighbourhoods of Riverdale - Opinions?

To confirm, the basement in this project is going to come completed, so the square footage is actually accurate.

my mistake then but i still wouldn't touch an urbancorpse (aka urbancrap) product considering their products brought to market so far.

A number of their town homes have been built with quality and care. Perhaps you can't say the same about their condo developments, however, I'll give them credit for their vision for King West. Being one of the first developers to take a chance (Electra Lofts) in the area shows they may be a bit more ahead of the curve than people give them credit for. This project looks promising... all three phases. Will be fun to follow.

I am an owner/purchaser and I absolutely LOVE my new home! The finishing quality and workmanship is superb, layout is fantastic and location is amazing! Couldn't be happier!! Only thing I wished was they didn't change the exterior design to the alternating red and black brick look. Urbancorp really delivered a quality product time time around. I was a little nervous about buying from them for my primary residence. ( I have bought from them before for investment) but I felt they really came through and we are very happy with our purchase!

can you post some pics of interior and exterior?
what does alternating red and black brick look like?

I am an owner/purchaser and I absolutely LOVE my new home! The finishing quality and workmanship is superb, layout is fantastic and location is amazing! Couldn't be happier!! Only thing I wished was they didn't change the exterior design to the alternating red and black brick look. Urbancorp really delivered a quality product time time around. I was a little nervous about buying from them for my primary residence. ( I have bought from them before for investment) but I felt they really came through and we are very happy with our purchase!

Last edited:

Back