230     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 306     0 

Stephen Harper In My Neighbourhood

• Thread starter Mystery White Boy 66
  • Start date
M

Mystery White Boy 66

Today I was at my local plaza around the DVP/Lawrence, Victoria Park area and all these black cars and police motorcycles stopped into the parking lot, so I asked what was going on and apparently Stephen Harper was having tea in the neighbourhood. My guesses, with Denzil Minan Wongshington. So I rode my bike over to the house he was at, but didn't manage to see him. I think he and Denzil were having a sleepover.

Amazing what mundane tasks Harper can find time for, if he puts his heart to it. I have no doubt that event was scheduled months in advance.

AoD

My sister and mom drove onto that street to visit my aunt. Turning onto the street an RCMP officer asked them a few questions before letting them proceed.

Apparently he was down at the Fire Academy on Eastern Avenue today, not sure what for.

Public events for Prime Minister Stephen Harper for Friday, August 25th are:

1:00 p.m. – Prime Minister Harper will participate in a fire scenario at the Toronto Fire Department Training Center, accompanied by his family (wife Laureen, son Ben – 10yrs, and daughter Rachel – 7yrs).

895 Eastern Avenue
Toronto, ON
*** PHOTO–OP ONLY

Louroz

His wife's name is Laureen? I couldn't have told you her first name before now if my life depended on it.

1:00 p.m. – Prime Minister Harper will participate in a fire scenario at the Toronto Fire Department Training Center, accompanied by his family (wife Laureen, son Ben – 10yrs, and daughter Rachel – 7yrs).

Center? Center? I knew he was an American stooge.

*** PHOTO–OP ONLY

Lest a reporter actually tried to do his or her job.

Back