476     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 302     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 168     0 

Spotlight Toronto Photo Contest

M

Mislav

I've noticed there are quite a few gifted photographers on this forum so I thought you may want to submit some of your work on this contest for Spotlight Toronto:

www.spotlighttoronto.com/...hp?t=12512

I've been receiving way too many emails about how ST has been quiet since the New Year. How we're not doing this, we're not doing that, and we're not as good as we were in december. Well we've been dormant for a reason. But I think it's time to turn on the engines and put the gear in place..wait till you see what we've been working on.

Firstly,
Starting with our first contest of 2006.

The Spotlight Toronto "hotSHOTS" contest

Here is how it works;
You've seen our newsletters. You know that we have a reputation for having a great magazine look, and always showcasing a picture of Toronto in the back. Here's your chance to have your picture up there.

Dig through your photo archives, and find the best picture you took that resembles what Summer is like in Toronto. submit the photo to us via email (hotshots@spotlighttoronto.com)

Top 3 winners will have their images published in upcoming newsletters this summer. Of course they'll also win some kick ass prizes. We're not skimping on the prizes.

Ipods, Digital Cameras, Dinner for 2, CN Tower Passes, LOTR Passes, and more.

Rules? Screw the rules, it's pretty simple. Just make sure that you have a good size digital print of the image you're sending us. If you only have a resized photo, well that won't do us any good would it?

Contest starts now for you people. It goes live next friday for our 45,000 readers. Contest closes....when we say so!.

cheers

Remember, submit a photo that YOU took.

Back