South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

Please tell me those are upgrades. That's a wonderful looking unit.

Thanks....No upgrades, all standard! That's one of the reasons that I bought into this project. What you see is what you get. The only thing I paid extra for was the closet organizer in the master.

6 months of interim occupancy charges..That's B.S. ! and we have to pay for Maintenance fees...robbery... but that's the way it is.....Just got these lovely news...I guess 6 months is the worse case scenario...let's all hope :)

25th flr....blue tower.....received my two week delay notice today....occupancy is now fist week of April.

Kiwi - I'm with you on that one... They don't even give you slack for the week or soo in 'fees' for the rest of February...

6 months does seem a little over the top for registration... but hey, what can you do...

FYI ... 6 months Occupancy Period is actually a pretty good 'average' timeframe to register a Condominium (for an experienced company)

FYI ... 6 months Occupancy Period is actually a pretty good 'average' timeframe to register a Condominium (for an experienced company)

I agree 100%, I was at a building before by Sudbury street and it took them 11 months to register ( i was renting).

does anyone know how much occupancy charges and maintenance fees will be during this time.
i understand it depends on the size of the unit but any rough ideas??

Your occupancy charges will be almost as much as your mortgage...It does depend on your unit size..I have a 1 bedroom and it's $1,053. Maintenance fees seem to be a full amount ..over $250 ! ...I think this is as they call it "common expense ".

Yeah what can we do..Still excited to finally get in there !! :)

You are lucky kiwi...from my calculations i will be paying about $1888 per mth for 6 months. So that's more than 11 g's down the drain! The calculation is:
Going interest rate (ex. 3% X unpaid balance / 12mths) + property tax (about 1% of price) + monthly maintenance fee (about 38 cents per sq.foot) and that will give you your monthly occupancy fee.

Ouch...yeah it is a lot...it so doesn't make sense that we have to rent our own condo, but nothing we can do about it...I just hope they finish those amenities soon and we all get to enjoy what we're paying for when it comes to maintenance fees...

does anyone know about the wine storage room?
is it even real?
i just saw the 1000 bottle wine cellar at the trump pure swag

Back