South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

WOW
i purchased my unit in Phase 1 july 2008 its been over 3 years and still phase 1 is not finished??? People in phase 2 wont be in for another 2 years min.

WOW
i purchased my unit in Phase 1 july 2008 its been over 3 years and still phase 1 is not finished??? People in phase 2 wont be in for another 2 years min.

The delays seem to be related to the common areas/amenities. So I am clinging on to the hope that by the time Phase 2 is ready, the amenities will be finished and they will not cause a delay. However, having seen the delay notices for Phase 1, I do not see how they can meet the as yet still unchanged Apr 2012 occupancy date for Phase 2.

timing update?

Im at level 15 for phase 2 - havent gotten a letter of anything.... the lady on the phone told me that they are on track for April 2012 - but that sounds too good to be true..
Anyone with any understanding of the moving dates?

I found out this weekend that notices are being mailed to Phase 2 purchasers this week regarding a 4 month delay. That would put the occupancy date at Aug. 2012.

Just got my letter today i'm on the 21th floor my move in date is March 9th. I just hope that there aren't anymore delays i've been waiting for 3 years now :mad:

Got my delay letter today. I'm in Phase 2, 27th floor. We've been pushed back to Dec 18th so far. Seems like Tower 1 is moving in in Feb (another small delay)?

At the very least, your deposits are earning a little more interest.

Hi all, I wanted to ask of anyone who's already picked their finishes (which should be quite a lot given Phase 1 is about to start move in) about clauses on the finishes contract. One thing that bugs me in mine is Clause 2 which states roughly that any upgrades described [in this agreement] are not covered by Tarion. Tarion told me this is not a standard clause. Anyone else look into this one?

I'm slated to move in on March 2nd, 2012. I haven't received notice regarding my PDI. Has anyone done their's yet? How long before occupancy, are PDI's usually executed? Anyone have any pics of the interior?

Back