sodapop's adventures

Discussion in 'City Photos & Videos' started by sodapop, Nov 20, 2010.

1. sodapop

sodapop Active Member

i'm starting a thread documenting my adventures to different places, i'm going to try to post a set a week of my adventures, to places where i'm most likely not supposed to be, enjoy! :)

week 1: king edward ballroom, for those who don't know this ballroom has been closed up for over 30 years and i just so happened to find a way in, the entire 17 and 18 floors are abandoned

[​IMG]

my dad looking at the ballroom (i'm 12 by the way in case you don't already know)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    south east view
    [​IMG]

another part of the facade (shaky pic)
    [​IMG]

stay tuned for next weekends adventure! :D (hopefully the top of the hudsons bay building, and i'll be sure to take better photos)

2. seemsartless

seemsartless Active Member

Nice! And you have some good photos on your Flickr stream too (like the one you use for your avatar here 'royal bank plaza and td canada trust tower'- I hope you've devoured all of Sam's photos on Daily Dose of Imagery - http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/ I'd also recommend downloading The Gimp and experimenting with the colour adjustments - the S-curve can take a reasonable picture, and really make it pop.

I look forward to your next set.