Toronto 401 Bay Street | 143.86m | 33s | Cadillac Fairview | WZMH

That would be CF Old City Hall for you (and considering what the city is planning re: the building, don't laugh at that notion, it isn't all that funny).

AoD

I hope they take down the letters that spell out "E.J Lennox" around the building and replace them with "Cadillac Fairview". It would be a neat little secret that they can spill to guests who drop by for visits!

I hope they take down the letters that spell out "E.J Lennox" around the building and replace them with "Cadillac Fairview". It would be a neat little secret that they can spill to guests who drop by for visits!

No: as per my post, "Homer Fairview".

Still looking pretty much the same, as of yesterday:

DSC00398.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00398.jpg
    DSC00398.jpg
    768.3 KB · Views: 1,539
Black mullions are rarely used in Toronto. Most condo mullions in this city are gray.

The worst colour for them in my opinion. I think they're trying to make them 'disappear' with a neutral colour but this is a mistake, a contrasting black or white would look far better in most cases.

Is this actually the case, or is it a hopeful assumption as to why nothing has happened yet?

I have no inside info on this so no idea. I'd say hopeful assumption but even then I'd be shocked if they stopped what they are doing based on comments here on UT. Work has already started.

Looking out from major appliances, past a hoist mast.

DSC00721.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00721.jpg
    DSC00721.jpg
    676.7 KB · Views: 1,421

Back