Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rational part of my mind says that it was in no way staged.
How could you be so sure about it? They failed to explain the free fall of buinding #7. If it wasnt staged than not make the documents public? I thought we were a little more inteligent than our neighbours.

This incident happened a decade ago, but until now it is still unclear what really happen. And we can not help it if someone will believe that in one way or another this is a staged attack. After all afghanistan was put under "Operation Enduring Freedom" just 26 days after the attack.

jet_fuel.png

Is it true that the U.S government spent more funds on investigating Clinton's BJ from Monica than 9/11?

“…theoryist…â€

I like it. It implies the blind following of faith, as opposed to “theorist,†which implies an active and creative thought process.

Like your faith in mainstream corporate media instead of ever considering an alternative source

Like your faith in mainstream corporate media instead of ever considering an alternative source

So start producing the verifiable evidence to support your claim of a government 9/11 conspiracy Kamuix. You are so ready to attack those who don't buy into your unfounded paranoia, but you can't actually support your own beliefs with any remotely credible substantiating proof. You and your conspiracy buddies have had ten years to do this, and you've collectively failed.

The reality is that you have no such evidence. You have no sources. None. Nothing. Period.

You want government released evidence. The 9/11 commission report isn't actually evidence it's just a US government theory but to you it is because our government released it and said it was, right? Unless our own establishment releases something and calls it evidence that means it's evidence to you. As proof that this is true I asked you if the 9.11 commission report was evidence to you and you dodged the question.

Since I answered your questions and addressed your points I challenge you to answer this question Grissie:

Why are you unable to actually discuss the topic rather then labeling me as crazy as an excuse not to discuss the topic?

My reply to your phony reply: You quoted me, but you didn't answer the question. All you said is that there isn't much to discuss which in obviously untrue because there's a shit load of things to discuss.

If you're too narrow minded to discuss the topic than how can you be so confident in what you believe? Why are we the people loosing our freedoms Grissie? Why are living costs going up? Do you really want to just sit there and believe everything the TV tells you without question then accuse people like me of being crazy?

And yes I'm not offering anything I said as proof why would I do that? Just as you're not offering up any proof that our government and media are telling us the truth, but worse then that you won't even discuss anything.

Also telling me that the reason you won't discuss the topic is because I won't show you government evidence is not a very good excuse and doesn't really make any sense. I like how you admit to not discussing the topic though. Narrow minded enough?

Haha yes deep down I'm scared. I'm scared that because people like you everywhere are buying into government propaganda and are literally being lead by a system that's collapsing. Don't you fucking get it? We're losing all of our constitutional rights, jobs are constantly being lost, big corrupt corporations are everywhere and growing while small businesses are being run out, the middle class is being pushed into the lower class while people are becoming poorer and poorer, gasoline and other costs are going up and the cost of living is going up, illegal unconstitutional wars are being expanded and the value of our dollar is going down. And people like you aren't helping because you can't even have a discussion without manipulating the conversation in every way possible to try and make me look crazy and the only reason why people are on your side is because it's popular to buy into everything the system tells you rather then having an open mind or to just have a balanced discussion.

Remember when you told me I didn't know what the sub-conscious mind was and told me to define it so I did then I asked you to define it and you couldn't answer the simple fucking question? I've answered every questions you've asked me but you refuse to answer any question I ask you and you try and make me look crazy by saying the same thing over and over which is that I have no evidence. And you attack me over stupid irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with the discussion.

You quote me as if to respond to each of my points to make it appear as if you're have a discussion but you never address the point properly all you do is say the same stupid shit over and over again.

I've caught you contradicting yourself at-least 10 times so don't even get me started on you again you.. narrow-minded... easily lead.. consciously unaware.. believe everything the establishment tells you.. doesn't understand psychology at all.. attacks anything controversial simply because it's not public opinion. If i can evaluate the way your mind works and explain it in just a few paragraphs which I did(and don't make me go back and get it) then it can't be that complicated.

Also people also will notice that whenever I brought up anything to do with psychology(how your narrow mind works etc..) you would never address it or discuss it so it's easy for me to know what I'm talking about seeing as you proved to know nothing after I would explain things clearly. All you can say are narrow-minded things that you cannot back with depth. Can somebody with a-little depth to their personality make a post? I hope Toronto isn't full of people like this But I'm smart enough to know that they're are people like that in every town/city and that where you live obviously doesn't have an indication of those sorts of things.

...instead of ever considering an alternative source

Yes, well, thanks to another of your ilk, in another forum, I’ve had to spend the past 9+ years wading through the sewers of the Internet “considering†your “alternative sources.†Considering, investigating, evaluating, and ultimately rejecting them and the “straw-world†they’ve created.

9/11, Chemtrails, REX-84 koncentration kamps, CIA mind-controlled sex slaves, “Quantum water,†HAARP, Bohemian Grove, the Franklin Conspiracy, Holocaust denial, and the Zionist-controlled New World Order. There’s nothing new or interesting in what you say or do. It’s the same old garbage over and over again; reused, recycled, but unfortunately never reduced.

You want government released evidence. The 9/11 commission report isn't actually evidence it's just a US government theory but to you it is because our government released it and said it was, right? Unless our own establishment releases something and calls it evidence that means it's evidence to you. As proof that this is true I asked you if the 9.11 commission report was evidence to you and you dodged the question.

Since I answered your questions and addressed your points I challenge you to answer this question Grissie:

Why are you unable to actually discuss the topic rather then labeling me as crazy as an excuse not to discuss the topic?

My reply to your phony reply: You quoted me, but...

Blah, blah, blah.

All you do is recycle your empty posts Katmix.

You assert a government conspiracy regarding the events of 9/11. I ask you produce verifiable evidence to support your claim. You fail to come up with anything relevant to that request. Instead, you try to evade doing anything remotely supportive to back up your claim and simply blither on about nothing.

You've made a claim about the existence of a conspiracy Kammy, so start producing the verifiable evidence for everyone to see. Provide relevant sources. Cite your research. You've had over a decade to do so. Get to it.

Last edited:
Yeah well If you don't make the effort to read and understand my posts which i'm guessing is most likely because you're affriad to discuss the topic because you might learn something different then what you've been told by the media/government in the past then you're a waste of time.

At this point you misewell just admit that you've been programmed to beleive what you've been told by the media/government and there's nothing anyone can do about it regardless of what the actually facts are behind it.

Seriously...

Yeah well If you don't make the effort to read and understand my posts which i'm guessing is most likely because you're affriad to discuss the topic because you might learn something different then what you've been told by the media/government in the past then you're a waste of time.

As I have pointed out to you many times Kammy, you are very easy to understand. First, you hold an unsubstantiated belief in conspiracy theories because you are paranoid. Second, you possess no credible, verifiable evidence to support your conspiracy beliefs. Three, in the absence of any such evidence, you are incapable of admitting that all you have is a your own subjective belief, and nothing else.

At this point you misewell just admit that you've been programmed to beleive what you've been told by the media/government and there's nothing anyone can do about it regardless of what the actually facts are behind it.

A case in point: your paranoia regarding both the media and the government. There is no nuance, no particulars, just vast generalizations without any clarity, verification or elucidation.

At this point you "misewell" ("might as well" for those who speak english) just admit that you are self-programmed and blinded by your paranoid beliefs that you repeat to yourself over and over again.

Seriously...

By the way Kamooix, do you have anything of substance to show - such as some verifiable evidence to support your conspiracy claims? It's been over a decade now. Still haven't been able to figure anything out? No?

Seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back