• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're comical.

You've been the one harping on about open-mindedness, why don't you define it?

Oh gee, thanks for the big ominous warning along with the ever-exciting youtube post.

Got any verifiable evidence regarding your 9/11 conspiracy?

Open-minded?!

The conspiracy theorists for 9-11 define bigotry with their attitudes. Study after study have been done, impressive 3D models, real metal-testing and melting studies, by great universities and well-meaning, OPEN MINDED, individuals.

Yet the conspiracy theorists cross their arms and find fault with each study. Unfortunately, the fact is, the conspiracy theorists are very closed-minded. Truth and study mean nothing to them; instead they feel that they can prove their open-mindedness by sitting around and waiting to hear findings that they never will hear: that they're correct, and not brainwashed like the rest of us, yadda yadda, etc. etc.

See, Kamuix, there are stupid closed-minded people who buy everything the American government tells them. (Or any government for that matter.) But many of us DID question many of the events around September 11th for a few hours or days and asked many reasonable questions as the years since passed. But most people have come to the conclusion that many of the events are as they seem because, well, it's entirely unreasonable to believe any type of disproven and ridiculous theory about controlled demolition or planes with missiles attached, or it being an inside job. So you'll see, we're not closed-minded. We did our research and used our brains, and, it seemed that you're the bigoted one here. It's your loss, since you'll be waiting a LONG time before you find that your theories are correct. So, it seems that us, not you, are not only open-minded at the end of the day, but we're being REASONABLE.

Stick THAT on your open-minded high horse =D

PS. I also find it sad that you live your life SO mistrusting of fellow human beings that you think that if it were an inside job, not ONE government employee would leak the information or true story of what happened, and bring the whole theory into mainstream light. I have no idea how you live your life so skeptical of other good people, and so generalizing as to think that "the people at the top" of politics are all just automatically brainwashed, evil, money-hungry-at-any-cost people.

Last edited:
PS. I also find it sad that you live your life SO mistrusting of fellow human beings that you think that if it were an inside job, not ONE government employee would leak the information or true story of what happened, and bring the whole theory into mainstream light. I have no idea how you live your life so skeptical of other good people, and so generalizing as to think that "the people at the top" of politics are all just automatically brainwashed, evil, money-hungry-at-any-cost people.
This is kind of an important point, as well as some good food for thought as to why 9/11 might have actually not been an inside job.

Kamuix doesn't seem to see the logic in the fact that hundreds, if not thousands, of people would have needed to be involved in an inside job, yet not one has come forward to spill the beans.

People are waking up.

People here who still think 9/11 was not an inside job argue like politicians with an agenda. they generalize, manipulate, contradict, attack while avoiding simple questions asked.. It's amazing because whenever I go into detail about something they immediately shoot me down with a generalized point while avoiding what I was talking about. They will say that what I say isn't logical.. yet they can't go into detail about why it isn't logical even after I ask many times. Instead they keep avoiding and attacking with generalized arguments. And watch.. they'll do the same to me here.

You've been the one harping on about open-mindedness, why don't you define it?

I just noticed this was said... wow. Remember awhile ago in this thread when you said something similar and told me to define what the subconscious mind is so I did? Remember the many times I explained what open-mindedness and also explained in great detail how it works including the barriers your mind can create that prevent you from going somewhere your mind doesn't want to go? you know nothing about the mind and I can tell by the way you argue and the way you talk here. You could be the most narrow-minded person and It doesn't matter how many years you've spent in school, how knowledgeable you are or how high your IQ is. I've given you many chances to prove me wrong and you just can't. And that includes just being able to discuss something in detail Instead of generalizing and dodging things etc.

Last edited:
Open-minded?!

The conspiracy theorists for 9-11 define bigotry with their attitudes. Study after study have been done, impressive 3D models, real metal-testing and melting studies, by great universities and well-meaning, OPEN MINDED, individuals.

Yet the conspiracy theorists cross their arms and find fault with each study. Unfortunately, the fact is, the conspiracy theorists are very closed-minded. Truth and study mean nothing to them; instead they feel that they can prove their open-mindedness by sitting around and waiting to hear findings that they never will hear: that they're correct, and not brainwashed like the rest of us, yadda yadda, etc. etc.

See, Kamuix, there are stupid closed-minded people who buy everything the American government tells them. (Or any government for that matter.) But many of us DID question many of the events around September 11th for a few hours or days and asked many reasonable questions as the years since passed. But most people have come to the conclusion that many of the events are as they seem because, well, it's entirely unreasonable to believe any type of disproven and ridiculous theory about controlled demolition or planes with missiles attached, or it being an inside job. So you'll see, we're not closed-minded. We did our research and used our brains, and, it seemed that you're the bigoted one here. It's your loss, since you'll be waiting a LONG time before you find that your theories are correct. So, it seems that us, not you, are not only open-minded at the end of the day, but we're being REASONABLE.

Stick THAT on your open-minded high horse =D

Yes... but there's more to something than what you see. Just because they showed 3d-models and other things that made it look professionally doesn't mean to any extent that the investigation was done honestly. And also saying that these people are open-minded I'm not sure where you got that one...

Conspiracy theorist find fault with each other? If anything it's the other way around... And you saying that theyre close-minded doesn't make them closed minded... All you did was say it, you didn't explain it. Sorry but what you're saying is a poor explanation for why you think "conspiracy theorists" are wrong and closed minded. Why not just do the research? And I'm somewhat surprised that Second_in_pie quoted that.

Common guys, I know most of you aren't being completely honest with yourself when you argue in such a way where you would have to do pull all of these cheap methods of discussion to try and make me look crazy. Especially Second_In_Pie and Pinklucy. It's just so obvious when you take a second to get out of that state of mind where you're more focused on trying to make someone look crazy rather then actually looking at something with an open-mind. For example.. If i was really crazy I know that you guys know that there would be no need to argue in such a pathological manipulating way. And yes as much as i hate to keep bringing up the open/close minded thing, it's really important in this case and you can't ignore it.

Yes... but there's more to something than what you see. Just because they showed 3d-models and other things that made it look professionally doesn't mean to any extent that the investigation was done honestly. And also saying that these people are open-minded I'm not sure where you got that one...
Again, this conspiracy theorist mindset that anyone who thinks differently is obviously in on the conspiracy. It simply creates an unbeatable argument.

I've never said that anyone who thinks differently is obviously in on the conspiracy, although I did observe that the people who try and make people like me look insane are always struggling to make me/them look stupid etc... If I created a generalized unbeatable argument than I would continue to use it over and over while refusing to discuss in any depth while avoiding others arguments etc... Sound familiar?

But wait no I never meant to imply that because you're thoughts are different then you are part of the conspiracy. I just compared the way politicians with agendas argue in a debate with you guys. I'm sure you've watch one of Fox before. But anyway yea I was comparing the way they argue to the way many of you discuss these things. However more so one particular person who does it more than anyone else here. Pie knows exactly what "unbeatable" argument I'm talking about...

I've called him out on it because he'll use the from his point of view 'Unbeatable argument' as a distraction from something that was in depth or just something that he won't allow his mind to go into. And it's even worse because I've diagnosed the argument he thinks is unbeatable and every time I try and discuss the logic behind his "Unbeatable argument" He just simply won't. then at the end he'll use the variable to shoot anything or everything down(at least in his mind I guess).

Hey I'll discuss anything in depth, but fuck the generalizations and all that Bullshit.

Latest Generalization:
Kamuix doesn't seem to see the logic in the fact that hundreds, if not thousands, of people would have needed to be involved in an inside job, yet not one has come forward to spill the beans

That one liner explains why 9/11 could not be an inside job? NOOO! You cannot take something as complicated as 9/11 and justify your current belief with a one liner like that.

You MUST be open-minded about the possibilities and you MUST go into depth and research.

It's ok if you generalize a few times about your opinion or whatever. But don't try and use a generalization to shoot my logic or me personally down, because you just can't.. All that would possibly do is create the illusion that I'm crazy or whatever it was you said in your generalization. In order to discuss properly you have to go into depth. Otherwise you're just convincing propaganda.

Am I right?

Last edited:
Why not just quit being so blind and wake up to the real political agenda then? Is there really any good reason to sit in denial and be deceived by a lie? You're going to end up waking up sooner or later anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back