News   May 17, 2024
 783     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 503     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 5.2K     7 

Sarah Palin - Makes Quayle look good

I like what Bill Maher said on his show the other night...

"Sarah Palin would you please just disappear you retarded flight attendant!"

LOL!

p.s, thanks to bill maher, balki has a new saying: don't be religulous!

images

Sarah Palin makes Dan Quayle look real good-AGREED!

Everyone: I agree that Sarah Palin was a incompetent prospect for the job of the Vice President of the USA-it only took Katie Couric to show all of us how she was NOT ready to be VP.

The Republican Party is in a state of disarray-from 8 rough W years along with a bad economy,two wars that have now no end in sight and pandering to the NeoCons-who are the root of many of the USA's problems.

Bill Mahre talked about these divisions recently-and that Sarah Palin represented a "Know-Nothing" part of the Republican Party along with the hard right wing social conservatives-also mentioned that the GOP has become too White,too Southern and too exclusionary - to Moderates in particular.

I feel that there are other voices in the GOP like Bobby Jindal that could be their future instead of the Neocons and Social Conservatives that dominate things today.

I was happy that Democrat Mark Begich won the US Senate seat from Alaska instead of Ted Stevens-it keeps Sarah Palin from appointing a successor - even herself - if Stevens was re-Elected and then forced out.
If she had indeed appointed herself she would have faced intense media scrutiny making her the most watched US Senator of our time perhaps.

Dan Quayle became famous for mis-spelling a word-POTATOE but Sarah Palin - Thinking Africa was a Country and NOT a Continent? Know-Nothing like Bill Mahre mentioned I presume? Enough said! LI MIKE

Turkey Pardon, Palin Style

Palin pardons a turkey, then does an interview with a local TV station when things go wrong.

The Daily Show couldn't have written this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8e4n0uKmk0 (optically censored version)

Palin pardons a turkey, then does an interview with a local TV station when things go wrong.

The Daily Show couldn't have written this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8e4n0uKmk0 (optically censored version)

pardoning a turkey? what a stupid tradition. just another excuse for politicians to get time off work. didn't her momma ever tell her not to play with her food?

do they honestly think they look good when they spare 1 turkey and let many others get slaughtered? why do i ask such a question. these are the same people that think god is all loving when thousands die in a disaster but 1 person survives in the rubble.

i guess there's one thing that can be good about the turkey pardoning tradition, eventually with all that practice, maybe they can apply the same level of respect to a human one day.

Oh well, I guess that's how a turkey gets slaughtered, so to speak.

I wonder if she even knew that Alaska does not have the death penalty until she painfully read that script. I knew it's custom for a president to pardon a turkey or a pair, not the governor of a state.

What a dolt. I think even the turkey farmer was wondering what was going on.

Last edited:

Back