News   May 09, 2024
 535     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 832     1 
News   May 09, 2024
 555     0 

Sales Pitch: US Investments, Las Vegas, etc.

J

justonerealtor

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am licensed in both Ontario and a good part of the United States. With the dollar where it is, this is a perfect time if anybody is looking to invest in the US or purchase a vacation home/condo.
One project in particular is the Las Vegas City Center. 1,200 feet worth of frontage on the Las Vegas Strip and located between the Monte Carlo and the Bellagio, the 76-acre $7.4billion development is the largest privately financed construction project in US history. In addition to that, once completed it will be 18.67million sqft of hotel, residential, and retail.

If you have any interest feel free to email condoinfo at justonerealtor dot com.
Agents, if you have any clients interested in such a project, I do pay referral fees.

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am licensed in both Ontario and a good part of the United States. With the dollar where it is, this is a perfect time if anybody is looking to invest in the US or purchase a vacation home/condo.
One project in particular is the Las Vegas City Center. 1,200 feet worth of frontage on the Las Vegas Strip and located between the Monte Carlo and the Bellagio, the 76-acre $7.4billion development is the largest privately financed construction project in US history. In addition to that, once completed it will be 18.67million sqft of hotel, residential, and retail.

If you have any interest feel free to email condoinfo at justonerealtor dot com.
Agents, if you have any clients interested in such a project, I do pay referral fees.

ladies and gentlemen, my point has just been made for me by this shameless pitchman.

two powerful words to all- CAVEAT EMPTOR

why are we allowing so much spam like this on the forum?

This is the only section that's "spam" friendly, and it has to be related to development/sales of real estate.

If someone wants to discuss a new project they can do it in Projects & Constructions. If someone wants to sell a unit there, they're free to post in this section.

ladies and gentlemen, my point has just been made for me by this shameless pitchman.

two powerful words to all- CAVEAT EMPTOR

"Shameless pitchman"? Are you still upset that nobody has sided with you 100% on your bashing of Bazis? As I"ve said on the other thread, if you have proof that the company is a "bunch of phonies" as you say, bring it on. So they dont have a large presence (again I havent been to the Concord office so I'm taking your word for it) around here, but I see 2 buildings on Emporis that have been constructed. For them to get financing to both build this project and purchase the land, I'm pretty sure it would take a little more than a bunch of phonies to do this.

Going back to your "my point has just been made" BS, what point would that be? I clearly posted it in the thread. With the exchange rate, there ARE people who are thinking more and more about investing in the US. Theres brokers that have clients that want to invest, but some are afraid of getting burned on the referral fees, hence why I mentioned that.

So, you dont want to invest or purchase, thats fine, nobody's forcing you to. "Shameless pitchman"? If you dont know who you're talking about, maybe keep it off the thread?

Thanks.

justonerealtor, or anyone else who has bought in the US being Canadian:

Assuming one is not putting down cash for the entire purchase, is it possible to arrange the financing through a Canadian lender for an American property?

Or does the purchase have to be through an American lender? How is that typically done when a Canadian does not have a credit rating, social security number,etc in the US?

Does it help if the downpayment covers >50% of the purchase price?

Thanks.

Beaconer,
It is possible to arrange financing. One good way is to go through RBC Centura Bank, as its owned by RBC. Some US banks can also check your SIN and base it on that rather than SSN. Lastly, the >50% downpayment would help greatly. Look at it this way, in some states you have illegal Mexicans who can get loans with only 5-15% down, so your case is much easier.

Back