News   May 10, 2024
 2.5K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.3K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1363.JPG

Passed Robbie going half the speed limit on the Gardner. Must've been baked!

Attachments

• IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    538.5 KB · Views: 802
Brewer is 36 and rumoured to be retiring, and Sill is a 4th line player.

This is like stressing over a cup holder when your car is on fire.

Or stressing about free refreshments in a billion dollar budget. Yup, not seeing the forest for the trees is Rob's specialty!

What was he reading?

He had his eyes on the road surprisingly! He noticed me trying to take a photo of him so he slowed down even more and let people in front of him to try to lose me lol. His windows are tinted so dark it's hard to get a good shot from the side.

He had his eyes on the road surprisingly! He noticed me trying to take a photo of him so he slowed down even more and let people in front of him to try to lose me lol. His windows are tinted so dark it's hard to get a good shot from the side.

Is that a shark fin on the top?

Probably a bit too much self-medicating. While tripping out, feelings of paranoia started creeping in.

BTW note the sartorial signs that Dougie is in full turned 50 crisis mode (jeans, turned up shirt sleeves, etc.). Next thing you know he will be driving a convertible.

Well, he does have a flotilla of lady 'Stangs he can readily summon.

Great article, but lol at the typical use of an ancient postcard file photo of Toronto.

Foreign journalists seem to love writing about "Canada's largest metropolis" aided by a Clevelandesque picture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back