1.7K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 8.4K     9 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW note the sartorial signs that Dougie is in full turned 50 crisis mode (jeans, turned up shirt sleeves, etc.). Next thing you know he will be driving a convertible.

geeze Jimmi.you are brave. Dont ya know calling rob fat means your racist against little round apples? When an entire neighborhood calls you "red apple" maybe not with the red coat?

haha I'm just saying I believe there was new research out last week showing a huge number of obese surgery patients die on the operating table. If I had to go through this I'd lose a ton of weight beforehand, not gain!

haha I'm just saying I believe there was new research out last week showing a huge number of obese surgery patients die on the operating table. If I had to go through this I'd lose a ton of weight beforehand, not gain!

You're probably thinking of the study reported in the NatPo a couple of weeks back, Jimmi. It deals with emergency surgery, i.e. when you're wheeled into hospital and the docs have to cut right away. Rob's team has weeks to prepare, so it's not the same issue. FYI. JGHali some info about surgical risks and obesity a two or three weeks ago on this thread.

There was another story about UKIP leaflets that turned out to have been printed in Germany, with the explanation that they couldn't get a good price from a printer in England and 'Why shouldn't we do business with Germany? Bloody immigrants, coming here and stealing our jobs ... we should be exporting work to them so they stay where they are!'

BTW note the sartorial signs that Dougie is in full turned 50 crisis mode (jeans, turned up shirt sleeves, etc.). Next thing you know he will be driving a convertible.

A little red corvette convertible I think!

You're probably thinking of the study reported in the NatPo a couple of weeks back, Jimmi. It deals with emergency surgery, i.e. when you're wheeled into hospital and the docs have to cut right away. Rob's team has weeks to prepare, so it's not the same issue. FYI. JGHali some info about surgical risks and obesity a two or three weeks ago on this thread.

You're also both assuming Rob reads anything.

Neil Flagg is having a fit over Rob and Doug endorsing Christine Elliott. His minions want to form a new party.

I'd welcome that - then the people who support them could throw all their votes away in one place and leave politics to the adults.

In fact, I think there's room for a triumvirate of the Flagg bros and Trustee Sam. They seem to go together.

sotflag2.JPG

Attachments

• sotflag2.JPG
    sotflag2.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 673
Some Fordites are actually being critical of Rob for doing this. Did they not know that the Ford family was tight with the the Flaherty bunch? They are also infighting over the new police chief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back