595     1 
News   May 16, 2024
 833     1 
News   May 16, 2024
 603     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....is the big guy around or he's really in Jamaica? Is he going to avoid his subpoena for Lisi's trial? He was asked to testify right?

Neither Ford's endorsement of McNaughton or Gretzky's endorsement of Brown will be enough. I think Christine Elliott will likely take the PC leadership with a Justin Trudeau type margin. It's basically a coronation by the party establishment.

So....is the big guy around or he's really in Jamaica? Is he going to avoid his subpoena for Lisi's trial? He was asked to testify right?

He said he was traveling to Jamaica on Friday, February 27, following his radiation treatment on February 26. If he's in Ocho Rios I'll let you know!

Neither Ford's endorsement of McNaughton or Gretzky's endorsement of Brown will be enough. I think Christine Elliott will likely take the PC leadership with a Justin Trudeau type margin. It's basically a coronation by the party establishment.

Not sure if it'll be *that* overwhelming. It'd seem like Patrick Brown's sewn up the old "Frank Klees" coalition of socons and suburban ethnics (which'd also make him the logical destination for McNaughton votes should things go to a second ballot--not that there *will* be a second ballot, but...)

AoD do we have a "York mystery tunnel" thread yet?? ;) I thought for sure some UTers would have at least shed some light on this by now, if not solved it entirely. :p

Adrian Morrow @AdrianMorrow · 2h 2 hours ago
.@Kathleen_Wynne all but accused @MonteMcNaughton of being a homophobe in the legislature #onpoli

While I am not a big fan of her work as Premier, I am glad that she said it! Rob must be so proud of him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back